MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Have you tried printing location labels with the Zebra printer? I have done it but frequent enough to give you steps how. All I remember is typing the location, then bringing up a POG and then it gives you the option to print location label?
You type the aisle number in myWork 2.0 and it'll print on a Zebra printer, although sadly they finally fixed the bug (bug?) where the aisle number printed out huge on the label. We're trying to make it easier for SFS to locate the gifting items to avoid a repeat of last year where we drowned in gifting product because it kept getting zeroed out when nobody could find it.

Nope, it's Target and there bad choice of either conveying their path in which they intend and how they will really get there or the management they allow to sit on thrones until a bigger king or queen arrive.
I do believe this job can take a toll on your mental, cause I have become quite insane myself >.>
The time is coming though and I will make my much needed escape (I'll probably need therapy, you will probably need it too)
Agreed. The brainwashing has gone Very deep.

Agreed. The brainwashing has gone Very deep.
Probably can sue them for mental abuse, but who would feel like going through proving all that, just keep pushing forward till you find something that uses your talents effectively and without regret. They can cause you to think you can't do anything better >_____>

Re: tree tables
Is anyone taking the recommendation of the newest communication to RE-DO the layout because NOW they realized it’s too TIGHT to shop ?
and have you found all the empty packages yet ? The thieves love such an out of sight place to steal stuff. Sigh.

Re: tree tables
Is anyone taking the recommendation of the newest communication to RE-DO the layout because NOW they realized it’s too TIGHT to shop ?
and have you found all the empty packages yet ? The thieves love such an out of sight place to steal stuff. Sigh.

If your talking about the 3ft of spacing around the tree flat. No. We took care of spacing issue when we demerched Halloween and took down the gondolas.

Has anyone's store followed the VMG posted for seasonal and posted the 3x5 signs under the trees to help restocking/guests find the tree box on the floor under the table?
ApPLM28.png

Yup! Printed two sets of labels, one for each side of the table, and the 3x5s for the sides of the tables. AND a label on the tree, AND the hanging sign for the tree.

I'm looking at Amplified gifting and there's a lot of XS, S, M, L bins. Is that like a fixture in the amplified containers or a shipper we build? Please don't let this be the latter.

HQ needs to make up their damn minds and put up correct, updated pictures for tree tables. I remember last year they had the 2 front tables with no legs, which is not what they wanted us to do.

My VMG had a page where it showed the heights of all 5 tables, front one short, the rest all tall. With the mini tree shipper designed to fit in front of a short table and if it's placed in the front, it creates a tiered effect which is what I think they were going for.
I'm looking at Amplified gifting and there's a lot of XS, S, M, L bins. Is that like a fixture in the amplified containers or a shipper we build? Please don't let this be the latter.

They are pre-built grey bins that came in DTS. Each size is in its own box. You will not use many of them for this first set so will have to hang on to them until the second round.

If your talking about the 3ft of spacing around the tree flat. No. We took care of spacing issue when we demerched Halloween and took down the gondolas.
No. We moved the front ones but not the back. Waiting for a visit to fail this as I mentioned it quite a few times and pptl doesn't get it.

We finished setting rear, started mini. It's a shit show trying to bring in push through the line. We might finish by black friday.

No. We moved the front ones but not the back. Waiting for a visit to fail this as I mentioned it quite a few times and pptl doesn't get it.

We finished setting rear, started mini. It's a shit show trying to bring in push through the line. We might finish by black friday.

Same here. I rotated the front table so it wouldn't clutter the front because of the cocoa cart, but left the back tables. It's tight but not terrible. And if the PMT got the power pole up, I am not moving them to rotate.

We got all of Seasonal and Mini set, but not filled in, and all the Amplified Gifting fixtures set, but not filled in. And the Home Decor flat area set, but empty. A little over half the salesplans set which we started early to ease the workload. We left all the fill back for others.

Same here. I rotated the front table so it wouldn't clutter the front because of the cocoa cart, but left the back tables. It's tight but not terrible. And if the PMT got the power pole up, I am not moving them to rotate.

We got all of Seasonal and Mini set, but not filled in, and all the Amplified Gifting fixtures set, but not filled in. And the Home Decor flat area set, but empty. A little over half the salesplans set which we started early to ease the workload. We left all the fill back for others.
I don't even want to think about how few of the 246 spln got set last week. New vm did the flat. But fill is weak everywhere because it got trapped together with rear and mini.

I don't even want to think about how few of the 246 spln got set last week. New vm did the flat. But fill is weak everywhere because it got trapped together with rear and mini.

Majority of the salesplans left for us are the 107 temp sidecaps, a dozen or so 102 sidecaps, and various Dept endcaps. The 107s we only tie as we find the shippers so PTL isn't concerned if they never get tied. Half the time we only find them after they've gone clearance.

I'm bummed I wasn't able to set the decor flat this time. I set the fall one and was so proud of how it turned out. But with the literal mountain of signing to chip away at, I couldn't do the intial set. I will go back and tweak it when I have time late next week. Our VM only sets the Hearth & Hand, my PTL doesn't let her do the rest because she requires other people to detrash the product for her which eats up valuable payroll. If I set it, I do everything myself and in far less time.

So the signing for trend spot amp gifting on 11/25 is actually for this week set. Unless there's an early set note telling me not to, it's going up anyways.

Back