MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

How big was it? I've got the space to break it down, but something tells me I won't have the time.

I've got more wires than I think I will ever need at this point. And enough spider clips to finish everything, just found an unopened bag I must have ordered awhile back that I forgot about. FYI, if anyone is planning on ordering spider clips to replenish- they are backordered.

what the hell is a spider clip

Anyone doing riser shelves in their store? We were sent signs for the riser shelves for guests to ask for help but trying to figure out how to hang them because they are plain 3x5 cards. I have the old style shelf 3x5 plastic sign holder but I don't have enough. Anyone have ideas?

Anyone doing riser shelves in their store? We were sent signs for the riser shelves for guests to ask for help but trying to figure out how to hang them because they are plain 3x5 cards. I have the old style shelf 3x5 plastic sign holder but I don't have enough. Anyone have ideas?

Yeah, I got those. But no one has put them up. I'm all sfs rn, except for tonight, so I'll probably just toss them January 1.

Do you have any of the furniture 3x5 holders? Look kinda L shaped and clip into the diamonds on the shelf using white dart clips.

Or maybe shelf talker holders? The ones that slide into the label strip holder. Would be overkill for the little sign and may not work with whatever product is below the shelf though.

Yeah, I got those. But no one has put them up. I'm all sfs rn, except for tonight, so I'll probably just toss them January 1.

That is exactly my plan too. No one has asked for them so I'm not going to sweat it if they don't get put up.

How big was it? I've got the space to break it down, but something tells me I won't have the time.

I've got more wires than I think I will ever need at this point. And enough spider clips to finish everything, just found an unopened bag I must have ordered awhile back that I forgot about. FYI, if anyone is planning on ordering spider clips to replenish- they are backordered.
7ft, maybe 8. I have a cart of signing plus a flat of fixtures from AG as it is. And no sign of anything im sitting on getting finished.

I thought about checking the packing list, but these new Ceva lists are shit too figure out if it's spln or not quickly.

Hole punch the top corners of the 3x5 and zip tie it through the diamonds on the shelf. Giving about an inch of hang below the shelf. It's similar to what we do on the lamp display holders.

thinking.gif

We received our door clings. I’ll ask our signing TM how they arrived to try to get you guys more info. We’re still missing two of the damn amplified gifting carts.

We used Red, Yellow and White for the Holly Sprigs. We added an additional Yellow to lengthen the sign to lower it a little so you can read the "Happy Holidays." So whatever your length is you need to adjust to your store.

We did run out of Red 30" but you can combine a Blue 12" and Yellow 18". So if you need a White 24" use 2 Blue 12". 20181121_082917.jpg

Last edited:
I got my door clings but have yet to find my holiday hours...fml.
Find your holiday hours on the Q4 link on workbench. Store specific.
The door clings I'm looking for are holiday door clings. Refer to the Non-Pog signing update for November. I have a 2 sliding entrance door.

Find your holiday hours on the Q4 link on workbench. Store specific.
The door clings I'm looking for are holiday door clings. Refer to the Non-Pog signing update for November. I have a 2 sliding entrance door.
There should be a pretty holder again this year... yes?

I have the regular door clings. They are huge.

There should be a pretty holder again this year... yes?

I have the regular door clings. They are huge.
Yes to the pretty door holder. What was the ISM box labeld because I went through every siingle ISM box I have for holiday and I don't have it. My supported just in case they overlooked sending it to my store but haven't heard a response yet.

Yes to the pretty door holder. What was the ISM box labeld because I went through every siingle ISM box I have for holiday and I don't have it. My supported just in case they overlooked sending it to my store but haven't heard a response yet.

I think it was called FOS - Holiday Door Clings. Was in a box similar in shape to a backer box but half as long.

Back