MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Is there some kind of list that tells you what item goes into which BF dump bin?

All the dump bins are the same. If you have access to the BF pogs (dept 107, listed as 2DAY), each will tell you on the cover page what is needed to set it. Dump bins that need assembly will be reflected there. Off the top of my head: RE towels, doorbuster throws, and one other domestic item each get a bin. One bin for something in softlines, pjs or socks. Spot has significantly reduced the number of dump bins over the last several years. I think I only have maybe 5 to build.

Ah yes another AG pallet with MORE fucking risers. Goddamn how many fucking risers do we have to cram in this store?

And more of these AG gift wrap shippers. How much crap do they think these stores can fit?

Last edited:
Is there some kind of list that tells you what item goes into which BF dump bin?

On workbench, search for "bulk space grid" Tells you exactly which POG needs a dump bin or corner pallet ISM.

There's also a different dump bin for video game controllers (about the width of a pallet). Came in the truck marked with a green display tag that also need to be built.

On workbench, search for "bulk space grid" Tells you exactly which POG needs a dump bin or corner pallet ISM.

There's also a different dump bin for video game controllers (about the width of a pallet). Came in the truck marked with a green display tag that also need to be built.

Oh THAT'S what that is

I sure hope mine arrives tomorrow dayside so I can hang it all overnight Wed. I know it's not due until next week but I'll be swamped with Amplified Gifting so anything I can get done sooner is better.

hahahhaa i'm not setting it until next week fuck that noise

hahahhaa i'm not setting it until next week fuck that noise

It's not so much FOS, but the power aisle I'd prefer to do overnight. I like to lay it all out on the floor roughly where it needs to go, then hang it. Less adjusting to do that way.

Going to be tricky though since I'm also helping manage the placement of 2day pallets and endcaps.

It's not so much FOS, but the power aisle I'd prefer to do overnight. I like to lay it all out on the floor roughly where it needs to go, then hang it. Less adjusting to do that way.

Going to be tricky though since I'm also helping manage the placement of 2day pallets and endcaps.

I'm trying to avoid doing power aisle.

Fortunately I'm low on wires so I can avoid doing that.

Yeah I have to do pallets tomorrow too

I'm trying to avoid doing power aisle.

Fortunately I'm low on wires so I can avoid doing that.

Yeah I have to do pallets tomorrow too
I just finally untangled my piles not on the organizer and opened the first organizer batch. Im not sure they will let me st the fos or power aisles though. My pallet came today, but I'm completely out of space to beak it down.

I just finally untangled my piles not on the organizer and opened the first organizer batch. Im not sure they will let me st the fos or power aisles though. My pallet came today, but I'm completely out of space to beak it down.

How big was it? I've got the space to break it down, but something tells me I won't have the time.

I've got more wires than I think I will ever need at this point. And enough spider clips to finish everything, just found an unopened bag I must have ordered awhile back that I forgot about. FYI, if anyone is planning on ordering spider clips to replenish- they are backordered.

Back