MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

All that's left for takedown is Seasonal & Mini and the little holiday bird in my toy flat tree. Didn't put up any clearance bubbles yet, wanted to wait until everything is ticketed/moved/sold thru a bit first. Tomorrow we are tackling Bullseye's Playground & Mini resets and Friday some of Seasonal.

All that's left for takedown is Seasonal & Mini and the little holiday bird in my toy flat tree. Didn't put up any clearance bubbles yet, wanted to wait until everything is ticketed/moved/sold thru a bit first. Tomorrow we are tackling Bullseye's Playground & Mini resets and Friday some of Seasonal.

You are already setting Mini? wow. Lucky. Do you have people to help fill Bullseye's Playground? How many people did you have working in those two areas, today?

You are already setting Mini? wow. Lucky. Do you have people to help fill Bullseye's Playground? How many people did you have working in those two areas, today?

I put 2 people into Bullseye today to set and fillback, still have pogs to set but need to wait for PLU to sell down. 2 people in Mini to condense, set, and fill in what little product we currently have. I assisted them with backer paper and setting so they could then help me with cleaning up seasonal and removing light displays from the floor. Setting more Mini tomorrow so Saturday's truck freight can go right out to the floor instead of sitting in the backroom.

Keep us posted on new things

From what I read on the transition guide for early set, it looked like the stackflat was one single overhead for each chair.,

SugarSugar, are you a NextGen store?

Keep us posted on new things

From what I read on the transition guide for early set, it looked like the stackflat was one single overhead for each chair.,

SugarSugar, are you a NextGen store?

I thought I saw something about floor clings for the stack flat to assist with placement. I would love it if they came up with something simpler for signing it. Like maybe a sturdy stanchion with a flipbook. (Hear that Corporate? When you implement this wonderful idea in 2020, I expect FULL credit in the form of a monetary bonus).

Speaking of new things: take a peek at the new inline Mini backer yet? We are calling it Merry St. Valentinemas at my store. I toyed with the idea of telling guests we were just skipping right to next Christmas already. 😂

Can anyone help me with part numbers for the label holder and digit signholder for the big baskets? Im not having any luck on SAP.
I had no luck with the label holders when I looked so I just replaced them with standard 4 door adhesive label holders. As for the digits I think I found them just by searching big basket

Last week, in order to burn time, I did massive EXF pulls for entertainment while I did the new releases and deepzoned the area.

And now I'm doing NRs again this week.

This gon' be EASY

Looking for single, adhesive standard label holders on Sap. I've been pulling my hair out trying to find them. If anybody knows the part number or what to search for, it would be much appreciated.

What's with the green backer paper in Mini for Valentines day?
I will try and figure that out today, as I too just opened the box IMG_20190101_063912.jpg

Back