MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

PRD ism that goes on top of the wellness and GameDay cart is complete trash. They just leanober and eventually bend at the bottom. I don't understand why they can never design something that's half decent.

Priced right daily is such a scam anyways and. It's just them saying "we are not going to put this on sale its already low price"

PRD ism that goes on top of the wellness and GameDay cart is complete trash. They just leanober and eventually bend at the bottom. I don't understand why they can never design something that's half decent.
We put a Velcro comand strip on both sides of the sign clip, it’s hard to see and holds it snug to the cross bar so the signs don’t lean over. I’m not sure who’s idea it was but it came to me via email.

Looking for single, adhesive standard label holders on Sap. I've been pulling my hair out trying to find them. If anybody knows the part number or what to search for, it would be much appreciated.
I think it's PR003(these are the single with foam backing) or are you looking for the ones you use on tables in Softlines that I like to use everywhere in Hardlines when I need the label to be temporary/permanent - 4338713. You can only order these 5 sheets at a time.

Last edited:
What fucking retard at corporate thought this would work??

Us3EJver.jpg

Seriously this doesnt fucking work. Who came up with this? Why are the ridges for securing it so small? This person needs to be shot

Seriously this doesnt fucking work. Who came up with this? Why are the ridges for securing it so small? This person needs to be shot

I'm about to start mine today. I'll let you know how it goes.

I'm currently putting overhead signs and empty pallets in the Superbowl flat so that even a kindergartener could set their crayons where and how I want them set. That being said, I'll be sure share when and how they screw it up anyway.

I think it's PR003(these are the single with foam backing) or are you looking for the ones you use on tables in Softlines that I like to use everywhere in Hardlines when I need the label to be temporary/permanent - 4338713. You can only order these 5 sheets at a time.
A "like" does not do this response justice. You're a lifesaver.

I'm about to start mine today. I'll let you know how it goes.

I'm currently putting overhead signs and empty pallets in the Superbowl flat so that even a kindergartener could set their crayons where and how I want them set. That being said, I'll be sure share when and how they screw it up anyway.

Get gorilla glue

Is there instruction/VMG on where to place the labels for the Valentines table? I'm too busy in patio to check

Last edited:
Fixture number for the curling irons and hair dryer displays? New store and we never got them.

Anyone have any info on the baby fresh cooler that got delivered? No new adjacency or info on the transition guide...

Anyone have the parts sheet for the gifting table in Mini? Ours is damaged. I need to order ASAP.

Last edited:
Back