MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Have you checked the Adjacencies link on WorkBench? I haven't looked myself yet, but that will be my first stop before pre-ties today.

Yeah check there and the addendum. Tried using the old map for now but looking at the sample map, it isn't going to work out. I submitted a my support this morning around 7.

Yeah check there and the addendum. Tried using the old map for now but looking at the sample map, it isn't going to work out. I submitted a my support this morning around 7.

Just saw in known issues in mySupport, HQ is aware the Adjacency is missing and expects it to be available by EOD today.

Apparently. I saw them do nothing. They stood and talked to the pmt and left. Only later did I find out they were supposed to build the curved wall. The sl tl told me that. But since no could find, i built it at noon. I mean, it was only sitting on the dock in the the biggest box ever. Why should anyone see that?
Hate to say this but if you can't find the fixtures and have to order them, it will take awhile to get them in. I was shorted 3 of them, ordered the set week, and am still waiting on them.

Sometimes if you order it again after 2 month+ of waiting it will magically become available and sent to you within a week or two.

Backordered stuff doesnt get processed when it becomes instock again, but if you reorder it they come within weeks. They need to fix their shit 😑

Finally got ours.

UGHHHHHHH

At least writing tools doesn't move.

Yeah, but if it's like my map, it expands. Who the fuck needs that many options for writing!?
Weirdly a bit excited for this as it's the first new map we've received in 4 years.

They keep trying to get me to do planorama at another store.

Fuck that lmao.

I like doing planorama, but we haven't had a new store open nearby(ish) in 8 years.

I loved doing planorama. Free hotel. Free dinner. Mileage. I did mine one weekend, so it was 20 hours OT plus all that above. I could even eat wherever I wanted up to $40. A coworker and I had Japanese.

See my area is all public transport. So it's easy to get around and not need a hotel.

Yeah, but if it's like my map, it expands. Who the fuck needs that many options for writing!?
Weirdly a bit excited for this as it's the first new map we've received in 4 years.

I like doing planorama, but we haven't had a new store open nearby(ish) in 8 years.

Fortunately it does not expand.

It was horrible last time I did it. Boring. Too many people not enough to do.

See my area is all public transport. So it's easy to get around and not need a hotel.

Fortunately it does not expand.

It was horrible last time I did it. Boring. Too many people not enough to do.

Maybe they gave me your extra writing instruments space- we're gaining 12 feet! Already have 16 feet.

Can anybody tell me where to find the amount of signing hours for the Lace set? And, who else had to build the giant bamboo curved wall since the contractors couldn't "find" it?
They are end to end. And wav trained. I just deliver the stuff and walk away.
Also anyone else notice non-pog signing update is missing important stuff in the past 3 months or so? Seems they gotten lazy
The original creator of the newer guide got mixed to a different project. The new person didn't really respond to my last suggestion/ request. It shows.
Finally got ours.

UGHHHHHHH

At least writing tools doesn't move.
Mine does. 🤦‍♀️
They keep trying to get me to do planorama at another store.

Fuck that lmao.
We've had so much fun. New city stores in other districts, the first Vermont store. Hotel room, dinner, food trucks and breakfast. Great to network if you want to move up as well since other stores tl will know you.

Hate to say this but if you can't find the fixtures and have to order them, it will take awhile to get them in. I was shorted 3 of them, ordered the set week, and am still waiting on them.

Same here. Just like the other person in this thread, we got the bars but not the hooks so we ordered them. Still in limbo. Just like the infants signing that never came. Ordered a bunch of it, got maybe 2 or 3 signs in since then.

Then the ODL hang boxes for the stack flat/value flat/grills. We were shorted 5 back during the early set. So I ordered replacements. They didn't come for over a month, and on the same pallet as the ones I ordered were the 5 they realized they didn't send.

I'm relatively new to the signing game at Target (just got my "promotion" at the end of October), so I don't know if this is par for the course or not. Guess it doesn't really matter since my position is about to be eliminated along with the POG team. Had a good run, I guess.

I dont understand why toy endcaps are asking for seasonal headers lately. Its not even related to easter or valentine..

To boost those sales and get guests to buy something more substantial for an Easter basket than what we offer in Mini. Gets them into the holiday mindset. Or at least, that's the logic.

Logic? They have that? I would like to show them some of their previous ISM decisions and ask where the logic was.

I can't find shit on new workbench. Searching still sucks
If you look around on all of the workstations in your store you may still find one with the old workbench link. Thankfully that happened in mine. Online planogram and the adjacency calendar both don't seem to work.... Also SAP doesn't seem to like the Chrome browser 😕

If you look around on all of the workstations in your store you may still find one with the old workbench link. Thankfully that happened in mine. Online planogram and the adjacency calendar both don't seem to work.... Also SAP doesn't seem to like the Chrome browser 😕

Yeah I think Chrome's security settings are messing with a lot of the scripts that made things like Online Planogram work. I just opened internet explorer and that was still pointed at the workbench page, so that's what I've been doing on the workstation that was set to use Chrome as the default.

Back