MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Yeah Lace looks real good. The panty drawers are infinitely better than shelf and dividers.

The area gets 6 moveable walls, new waterfalls with a slot on the end that say the titty size. I don't see the point of the ottoman and table but whatever, #aesthetic. The gateway graphic for Auden looks nice.

Every store gets the new brands, project lace stores (about 800) are getting new fixtures with a Victoria secret look. Panty drawers, tables and some new white walls. Pretty much the last section of softlines that looked like crap after A&A 2.0. Long over due

I mean sleep is...sleep. It's basically just gonna be the A&A 2.1 with Lace. Intimates was what truly needed it.

I wonder how they're gonna re-do activewear come the end of C9 cause that's in four different departments. Mens, womens, boys, girls. Should be interesting / a pain in the ass.

Yeah Lace looks real good. The panty drawers are infinitely better than shelf and dividers.

The area gets 6 moveable walls, new waterfalls with a slot on the end that say the titty size. I don't see the point of the ottoman and table but whatever, #aesthetic. The gateway graphic for Auden looks nice.

I mean sleep is...sleep. It's basically just gonna be the A&A 2.1 with Lace. Intimates was what truly needed it.

I wonder how they're gonna re-do activewear come the end of C9 cause that's in four different departments. Mens, womens, boys, girls. Should be interesting / a pain in the ass.
The giant curved wood wall thing is a bit much. Some of the fixtures are just weird. Plus the new bra hooks are so deep when they are empty half the time you bang then trying to reach other things. I like it having more room, but now c9 is squished. Guess which sells better?

Can anybody tell me where to find the amount of signing hours for the Lace set? And, who else had to build the giant bamboo curved wall since the contractors couldn't "find" it?

Can anybody tell me where to find the amount of signing hours for the Lace set? And, who else had to build the giant bamboo curved wall since the contractors couldn't "find" it?
We had a conference call with some group people that told us what we earned. If you’re a TL or up you can check Mytime as they would have allocated the hours under a specific project code and you can see how many hours were in that “department”

We had a conference call with some group people that told us what we earned. If you’re a TL or up you can check Mytime as they would have allocated the hours under a specific project code and you can see how many hours were in that “department”

I'm not a tl or above. I'm the signing tm. But I got zero hours for this. But it still needs done. Conundrum there.

I'm not a tl or above. I'm the signing tm. But I got zero hours for this. But it still needs done. Conundrum there.
The sign being late was communicated on workbench. I would just built it and communicate with you TL that something else might not get done. The majority of the hours went to softlines but signing definitely earned a decent amount too. Possibly in the 3/3 workload since that’s when the POGs were due and it was supposed to set

Last edited:
Our building services built it.

When I asked our pmt about it, because he was jawing with the contractors earlier, he got indignant that I was asking him why I was having to build it. Well, from what the sl tl told me, the contractors were supposed to do it. They didn't. You were jacking around with them instead of helping them look for it. So that's why I'm asking.

It really wasn't much to build, add heavy metal base with some screws and done. Tip it up, attach the curtain in back and slip in the signs in front. 15-20 minutes tops if you had a second person on hand right there & ready.

Look at the Adjacency Calendar, that'll show the signing hours each Lace pog has. Not sure where the wall or overheads would fall into that though. Is it in the non-pog signing update? I haven't bothered to look at that yet as I've been playing catch up and putting up any/all signing I come across.

It really wasn't much to build, add heavy metal base with some screws and done. Tip it up, attach the curtain in back and slip in the signs in front. 15-20 minutes tops if you had a second person on hand right there & ready.

Look at the Adjacency Calendar, that'll show the signing hours each Lace pog has. Not sure where the wall or overheads would fall into that though. Is it in the non-pog signing update? I haven't bothered to look at that yet as I've been playing catch up and putting up any/all signing I come across.

I had to unbox myself. Cut the metal with scissors. Unbox by myself. Move to the salesfloor myself. Attach bottom with a small screwdriver I keep in my apron. Tip up by myself.

But all that's beside the point. I looked at the non pog signing. It's not there. And I have no signs above seating in seasonal. I haven't has time to do any fabric signing in softlines.

So when I'm left with other people's work when mine sits undone, I have an issue with that.

Apparently. I saw them do nothing. They stood and talked to the pmt and left. Only later did I find out they were supposed to build the curved wall. The sl tl told me that. But since no could find, i built it at noon. I mean, it was only sitting on the dock in the the biggest box ever. Why should anyone see that?

I had to unbox myself. Cut the metal with scissors. Unbox by myself. Move to the salesfloor myself. Attach bottom with a small screwdriver I keep in my apron. Tip up by myself.

But all that's beside the point. I looked at the non pog signing. It's not there. And I have no signs above seating in seasonal. I haven't has time to do any fabric signing in softlines.

So when I'm left with other people's work when mine sits undone, I have an issue with that.

I think it's under intimate transition notes, not non-pog signing update.

Does anyone know what type of box the new fixtures for the broom/mop aisle came in? (The one set on 1/14/19) As ours is missing it...

They had a green label that said “retro fit” and “mop and broom” under that in smaller letters. Medium sized with I think 5 in a box
Okay thank you. When I go to work tomorrow I'll see if i can find them, today we couldn't and had to make up the aisle ourselves... Is there a way to check if the store actually received the fixture? I am guessing we would need to use MySupport for that as typing it in the mydevice just returns no results.

Okay thank you. When I go to work tomorrow I'll see if i can find them, today we couldn't and had to make up the aisle ourselves... Is there a way to check if the store actually received the fixture? I am guessing we would need to use MySupport for that as typing it in the mydevice just returns no results.
Yeah mysupport can confirm delivery. You won’t have an on hand for fixtures as far as I know

Yeah mysupport can confirm delivery. You won’t have an on hand for fixtures as far as I know
I ended up using mySupport because only one box of 4 foot bars was delivered but none of the hooks. They said everything was delivered and signed for so I need to find them- but the receiver was there that day, and is actually pretty good about keeping stuff flowing to the right people. I’ve seen these hooks in other stores locally. They’re huge. There’s no way we could lose that size box.

Now, on the other hand, these friggen 2 foot softlines shelves. We have a pallet worth (literally!) and they sent ten more boxes (20 shelves) just last week. But pegs? Naw. They’ve hid them on me, right? I’d be willing to bet if I mySupported that we only had 500 shelves they would send more by express Saturday delivery.

I just want the mop aisle set. Can ya tell? 😆

I ended up using mySupport because only one box of 4 foot bars was delivered but none of the hooks. They said everything was delivered and signed for so I need to find them- but the receiver was there that day, and is actually pretty good about keeping stuff flowing to the right people. I’ve seen these hooks in other stores locally. They’re huge. There’s no way we could lose that size box.

Now, on the other hand, these friggen 2 foot softlines shelves. We have a pallet worth (literally!) and they sent ten more boxes (20 shelves) just last week. But pegs? Naw. They’ve hid them on me, right? I’d be willing to bet if I mySupported that we only had 500 shelves they would send more by express Saturday delivery.

Hate to say this but if you can't find the fixtures and have to order them, it will take awhile to get them in. I was shorted 3 of them, ordered the set week, and am still waiting on them.

Hate to say this but if you can't find the fixtures and have to order them, it will take awhile to get them in. I was shorted 3 of them, ordered the set week, and am still waiting on them.
Yeah. I was thinking that id order them tomorrow. They’ll magically appear after that. I just know it. Over Q4 I had one pallet of signing that was “delivered” but actually arrived three weeks after the date on the packing slip.

During our NextGen remodel the fucking contractors threw away so much stuff. We were supposed to get new red balls out front but they just...tossed them. We're missing so many NextGen white shelves because the idiots threw those away.

Getting all these shelves for Lace is very beneficial. So many extra shelves I'm sure we're gonna need somewhere.

Back