MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Have any of you with tracking lights received the power adapter for Leanne Ford display? Not sure how much longer I should wait

I saw somewhere they could arrive sometime in March. Which would be pretty useless if these didn't carry forward for the next reset over there.

Have any of you with tracking lights received the power adapter for Leanne Ford display? Not sure how much longer I should wait

Nope. PMT zip-tied them to the ceiling to get them close to the look they wanted though.

I saw somewhere they could arrive sometime in March. Which would be pretty useless if these didn't carry forward for the next reset over there.

I mean, that's par for the course with utter uselessness from corporate. But honestly what the fuck?

Fixture Experts: can anyone help with a part number please ?
we used the loop pegs to hang the picture frames, can not find a single plastic label holder to snap onto the front of the loop to hold the price label. POG doesn’t list it and SAP searches have come up with nothing.
Also uncertain about which part number is the correct one for replacing the label holders for the short labels in cosmetics.

we used the loop pegs to hang the picture frames, can not find a single plastic label holder to snap onto the front of the loop to hold the price label. POG doesn’t list it and SAP searches have come up with nothing.
Also uncertain about which part number is the correct one for replacing the label holders for the short labels in cosmetics.

Are you talking the label holders that go on the one foot shelves in cosmetics? If so, I can get you the numbers to both next week. I am off on Monday so Tuesday would be the earliest I could check.

I don’t have the number for you but just wanted to toss an idea out there. Have you considered using the “left/right” fixtures for frames?

Are you talking the label holders that go on the one foot shelves in cosmetics? If so, I can get you the numbers to both next week. I am off on Monday so Tuesday would be the earliest I could check.
That’s great, thank you!
I don’t have the number for you but just wanted to toss an idea out there. Have you considered using the “left/right” fixtures for frames?
Could have, yes. But TM didn’t. Don’t really blame them either, I don’t like using those unless I have to either.
Aisle finished with the loop pegs now, but without labels ! Sigh.

We usually just put adhesive label holders on the back or above the looped peg.

Could work, but if it doesn't call for left/right frame fixtures thats gonna be a pain to get it to fit right.

Could work, but if it doesn't call for left/right frame fixtures thats gonna be a pain to get it to fit right.

This is true for the picture frames as they are now too though. Unless my store is the only one using the crossbars with the looped hooks that go in on top? The four prong looped hooks can cause the pegboard to break from.product weight so we stopped using them on the top row and anything remotely heavy. I was just thinking of switching to the left/rights for this pog because I had to steal a few crossbars from it to set ODL.

What's everysone process when it comes to filling after a transition set (miniseasonal for example) ?

I'm always told to use the audit app but I find it difficult when it takes awhile for the batch to drop or it gets mixed into other batches/depts.

I find it best to do EXF first, pull batch, push, then use the audit app.

I can look Monday, I have a box of the right ones. It clips onto the front of the loop but only short labels fit nicely, large labels stick out and look weird

What's everysone process when it comes to filling after a transition set (miniseasonal for example) ?

I'm always told to use the audit app but I find it difficult when it takes awhile for the batch to drop or it gets mixed into other batches/depts.

I find it best to do EXF first, pull batch, push, then use the audit app.
We don’t backstock any seasonal until after the initial set and push. This only works if you work ahead because once Target.com starts letting you order seasonal items they’re impossible to find in pallets. We typically set seasonal early then smart huddle all the pallets in a day and then backstock the rest.

Needs to be done by Monday two weeks out to show up on pick labels from the DC and most don’t allow to to Pre-tie if you miss the two week Monday dead line but you can do it earlier if they’re available like @SigningLady said

I've definitely pre-tied late before and was still able to catch most of the transition coming from the DC. Usually only a day late though, after that, there's really no point.

I've definitely pre-tied late before and was still able to catch most of the transition coming from the DC. Usually only a day late though, after that, there's really no point.

Sometimes there's no point anyway. It's not sorted by aisle 90% of the time anyway. But forget one time to pretie and it's .... we couldn't sort it because it wasn't pretied. So what was the excuse last time when I did pretie it? Or the time before? Or the time before?

Try this number AX4866

This is true for the picture frames as they are now too though. Unless my store is the only one using the crossbars with the looped hooks that go in on top? The four prong looped hooks can cause the pegboard to break from.product weight so we stopped using them on the top row and anything remotely heavy. I was just thinking of switching to the left/rights for this pog because I had to steal a few crossbars from it to set ODL.
We use the left right fixtures and while it may take just a tiny bit longer to get it right it does look really good afterwards and holds up nicely.

Back