MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

getting 40 hours in signing both this week and next week and for bts i assume i will also be at 40. after that i'm not sure. i'm going to be getting at least 16 for signing going forward and supplemented with hours in other areas but if they don't supplement me like they promise they will and my hours take a drastic drop i'm going to have a major issue lol.

Wow I am lucky to even get put on the schedule, literally. Its crazy I went from 40 to 22 in one week and stayed at 22.

Got the Girls Magic or whatever it's called pallet today.

Inventory is the week of BTS and I'm very interested in seeing where they put me that week.

Got the Girls Magic or whatever it's called pallet today.

i got two pallets for it rip. couldn't have come at a worse time bc im currently rehauling the fixture room to try and get it the way corporate wants it. does anyone else have to put their salesplan signing on rolling metro racks now? we aren't allowed to put it on shelves now. and i can't have large ism boxes standing up in the steel anymore; they have to lay flat on a pallet.

i got two pallets for it rip. couldn't have come at a worse time bc im currently rehauling the fixture room to try and get it the way corporate wants it. does anyone else have to put their salesplan signing on rolling metro racks now? we aren't allowed to put it on shelves now. and i can't have large ism boxes standing up in the steel anymore; they have to lay flat on a pallet.

No one has even mentioned this at my store yet. Just waiting for someone to say something.

We got emailed those pics of green racks for signing and decided on a big, fat Nope since the DTL had just been in and said what I had set up was fine.

i'm jealous lol. my etl and tl weren't happy about this change but ultimately said we had to do it.

my main issue with it is the rolling racks are going to sit in front of all my fixtures i have in bins because there's no other place for them. people already don't put their shit away but now with the metro racks in the way i guarantee you they're just gonna dump it on those instead of putting things back where they belong.

Whats this about a rolling rack for ISM? I thought we were doing the 12ft downswept shelf thing in the fixture room. At least, that's the last thing my TL and I heard.

Whats this about a rolling rack for ISM? I thought we were doing the 12ft downswept shelf thing in the fixture room. At least, that's the last thing my TL and I heard.

There is an email that went around showing how one store solved their dept signing and someone really liked it so sent it out as an example of how stores could do it. I think some people took it literally as what they HAD to do, but I believe the actual direction is the example that was sent with the label strips.

There is an email that went around showing how one store solved their dept signing and someone really liked it so sent it out as an example of how stores could do it. I think some people took it literally as what they HAD to do, but I believe the actual direction is the example that was sent with the label strips.
hmm, we never got an email. Oh well. Thanks for the info though, will keep it in mind.

Just heard today that hours might be cut next week. Lol! Go ahead and cut that 0 hours signing. Go ahead and cut transition too. We're only about 2 days behind. All the capacity changing and sfq changing is starting to add up. Had to get carts, help OPU, and backup cashier today also. Can't do it all and finish. Guess we'll be behind for a long time. Better get used to it.

Just heard today that hours might be cut next week. Lol! Go ahead and cut that 0 hours signing. Go ahead and cut transition too. We're only about 2 days behind. All the capacity changing and sfq changing is starting to add up. Had to get carts, help OPU, and backup cashier today also. Can't do it all and finish. Guess we'll be behind for a long time. Better get used to it.
Absolutely true here too!
Help Cashier, stealing a tm for fulfillment, price change needs help, vendor assistance, come conduct 3 interviews then cover 2 meals up front....
.by the way, you didn’t finish the push ???
Why didn’t your team backstock?
TWT not 100%, shame on you.
REALLY? Live in MY shoes for ONE day !

Do you have any idea the part number for the single frame fabric CES signs used in the kitchen corner? I’ve had a my support in for a week and no reply yet. I appreciate all the part numbers you’ve supplied for me!

Back