MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

It is something other than pulling PC from Move. PC is migrating back into myWork tomorrow (maybe under myTasks?) and the workload will be weekly, not daily. I believe it also will be broken up by area instead of block. So just Beauty instead of A1-A14 for example. Probably broken up by aisle within Beauty though. Purely guessing on my part as I haven't had time to actually look into what's changing.
Ahhh that’s right I totally forgot about the weekly thing too which will be nice.

Edit: Price change app still active and the couple pulls we left yesterday are still there.
Anyone know what all the new cosmetic fixtures are for? Says 9/1 July brand launch???
It’s some new brand launch or partnership with target that they are replacing the temporary elf shippers in beauty with back from the February transition. The communication way back in February was also to not toss any fixtures until after this reset

Last edited:
It is something other than pulling PC from Move. PC is migrating back into myWork tomorrow (maybe under myTasks?) and the workload will be weekly, not daily. I believe it also will be broken up by area instead of block. So just Beauty instead of A1-A14 for example. Probably broken up by aisle within Beauty though. Purely guessing on my part as I haven't had time to actually look into what's changing.
Ours already switched a few weeks ago. Backroom PC is still pulled under the move app. Regular PC is done under my tasks and broken into departments. It is weekly however labels still drop daily that have to be printed under HQ created batches on the mydevice.

Ours already switched a few weeks ago. Backroom PC is still pulled under the move app. Regular PC is done under my tasks and broken into departments. It is weekly however labels still drop daily that have to be printed under HQ created batches on the mydevice.

Ours was supposed to go live today. However, while the PC app is gone, we are unable to pull any PC and we cannot mark anything down or print labels. Did you have this issue when it rolled out?

Last edited:
We set Halloween candy already. Will add the top piece of backer paper later. Now the business owner can stock it as it trickles in, instead of 2 pog people pushing umpteen pallets.

I would love to be able to do that! As it stands, we're going to be sitting on the remaining ODL and BTS forever. New PC part of myWork isn't working for us yet so we have no way to mark down anything. Oh, and we still have this week's home decor pogs to set too, lol.

Whew! Our PC functions in myWork are working today! Only downside I see so far is you can't select which aisles/dept labels you print; it all prints as one batch. This is going to screw over the depts that don't print their labels regularly. 🤷

Whew! Our PC functions in myWork are working today! Only downside I see so far is you can't select which aisles/dept labels you print; it all prints as one batch. This is going to screw over the depts that don't print their labels regularly. 🤷
Can a batch be printed more than once? For example, if a Beauty TM prints the batch of all the labels, can I go in as a Tech TM and also print the same batch, or will that Beauty TM have removed the batch for anyone else to print?

Can a batch be printed more than once? For example, if a Beauty TM prints the batch of all the labels, can I go in as a Tech TM and also print the same batch, or will that Beauty TM have removed the batch for anyone else to print?
I assume it works like before where it prints unworked labels but that’s just a hope

I assume it works like before where it prints unworked labels but that’s just a hope

TBD on this one. I *think* you can go in and print the unworked labels. I printed everything this morning and then about an hour ago saw there was an unprinted today batch in again so I printed it. It was all the unworked labels for today that I hadn't activated yet. Probably on a timeline where if the label hasn't been activated in X amount of hours it repopulates in a today batch until the following day when it drops into the overdue batch.

I noticed that too. That the price change labels dropped back into a batch for today. I printed the batch to see what it was, and saw they were all the same labels.

I am guessing PC labels for the next day will not longer be an option? I always like to work a day ahead on pricing labels...

I noticed that too. That the price change labels dropped back into a batch for today. I printed the batch to see what it was, and saw they were all the same labels.

I am guessing PC labels for the next day will not longer be an option? I always like to work a day ahead on pricing labels...

Oh, I didn't even think of that! Bummer.

Do they not pop in for the week like clearance?

Nope. Labels still populate daily.

When does toys go salvage? It didn’t drop a toy pc this week.

If your store has switched to PC being in myWork and you didn't activate any of the toys salvage yet....you may be SOL. Anything not completed before the switch is literally lost now. Won't show up as missed in the task list and won't pull out of the backroom.

Nope. Labels still populate daily.

If your store has switched to PC being in myWork and you didn't activate any of the toys salvage yet....you may be SOL. Anything not completed before the switch is literally lost now. Won't show up as missed in the task list and won't pull out of the backroom.
Sad:// I hope this is another one of those release it before it’s finished and they fix some of these inconveniences

We set 9/8 but are setting most of it early next week
Our store plans on sitting on its hands watching DBO's push more carry forward into seasonal till 9/8 and THEN in a panicked, frenzied, chaotic mess set halloween. All while hearing the old worn out tune: ♪"When are you going to finish the pallets?"♪ Oh and lest I forget we are flexing the notebooks into the areas we will set with halloween instead of the area that will be Christmas. We want to make sure we have to move them twice since there is so many of them.

Our store plans on sitting on its hands watching DBO's push more carry forward into seasonal till 9/8 and THEN in a panicked, frenzied, chaotic mess set halloween. All while hearing the old worn out tune: ♪"When are you going to finish the pallets?"♪ Oh and lest I forget we are flexing the notebooks into the areas we will set with halloween instead of the area that will be Christmas. We want to make sure we have to move them twice since there is so many of them.

This is the BEST post! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I heard a rumor that you can't do additional markdowns on salvage anymore. Is this true? Because I literally do an additional markdown on almost everything and successfully sell it, and I'd hate to lose that. Like, I had 1 each of freezer clearance left after a weekend of an additional markdown. Same for the initial run of ODL

I heard a rumor that you can't do additional markdowns on salvage anymore. Is this true? Because I literally do an additional markdown on almost everything and successfully sell it, and I'd hate to lose that. Like, I had 1 each of freezer clearance left after a weekend of an additional markdown. Same for the initial run of ODL

That I don't know. We never do additional markdowns on something that is supposed to salvage, we just get rid of it.

Back