MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Has anyone else not received the trim a tree CSE paper? The signing portal said it was meant to come on Monday's pallet with the other trim a tree ISM but it never did... I am hoping it either comes Friday or next week.

Has anyone else not received the trim a tree CSE paper? The signing portal said it was meant to come on Monday's pallet with the other trim a tree ISM but it never did... I am hoping it either comes Friday or next week.
I haven’t seen my table covers or cse yet but I got everything else for trim a tree

I haven’t seen my table covers or cse yet but I got everything else for trim a tree
My ETL was asking me if there's shippers for the premium wraps (I am guessing the ones that go on the section shelves) since we received only the shippers that look like they are designed for 3ft endcaps (they have two tiers to them and have a space for a 3x5 card and scan to be on the basedecks of the premium wrap aisle). Do you have something like that?

My ETL was asking me if there's shippers for the premium wraps (I am guessing the ones that go on the section shelves) since we received only the shippers that look like they are designed for 3ft endcaps (they have two tiers to them and have a space for a 3x5 card and scan to be on the basedecks of the premium wrap aisle). Do you have something like that?

Yeah the 3ft red shippers are for the bottom. The shelf above it should have the silver colored shippers. It looks the same as last years, except there's no little pegs.

Yeah the 3ft red shippers are for the bottom. The shelf above it should have the silver colored shippers. It looks the same as last years, except there's no little pegs.
Okay thank you, I am guessing my store has not received the silver colored shippers (unless they are sent with certain products). Hopefully we get them soon.

It's sounding like no one in our district got the tree table covers. I've given my suggestions for workarounds, but not sure the ETL is biting....yet.

It's sounding like no one in our district got the tree table covers. I've given my suggestions for workarounds, but not sure the ETL is biting....yet.
A lot of signing has been coming DTS so I’m Holding off until Monday then I’m probably just gonna throw some wrapping paper or something on it

A lot of signing has been coming DTS so I’m Holding off until Monday then I’m probably just gonna throw some wrapping paper or something on it

That was my first suggestion. Ultimately I told the ETL it was wasteful and since no matter what we do, we will be told to undo it once we do get the covers in, we're just skipping it and going bare table.

That was my first suggestion. Ultimately I told the ETL it was wasteful and since no matter what we do, we will be told to undo it once we do get the covers in, we're just skipping it and going bare table.
Yeah same here. I have a little forest going in one of the offices and was hoping to get them out this weekend since they’re all 50% this week

Today we got the seasonal overheads but still no table toppers, CSE signs or premium wrap shippers... Looks like the tree tables will just be set bare on monday!

I also noticed we got two boxes of the bulk wrap risers while we only needed 1 box of them, wonder if something got messed up...

we still cannot find our CSE signs, the premium wrap shippers and the table toppers.... so we set the tables without it, and still cannot fill premium wrap. Also, how do the bow holders come in?

We had our premium wrap. I found it inconsistent to send some of this stuff pre-built and some of it not. Premium was not pre-built.

I heard about 60% of stores did not receive table covers and the only way to get them is to mySupport it. I guess they don't know which stores didn't receive them. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I believe this may be true for the CSE as well.

Yes those, thank you; hopefully the wrap shippers show up soon so that we can be fully set...

I didn't get the table covers, nor the tree ISM.

BTW, does someone know what the red shipper with like 8 clear tubes are for?? It does not give me a location or instructions.

I didn't get the table covers, nor the tree ISM.

BTW, does someone know what the red shipper with like 8 clear tubes are for?? It does not give me a location or instructions.
Do you have a photo of this? I have not seen any red shippers with clear tubes, only thing we did get that had tubes is the ornament boat ISM that's used to display the ornaments

Back