MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

The shipper with the tubes is for the wreaths pog. Sits on the basedeck for the decorative picks (floral stems).

We did get the ISM box for the trees. None of it is up though. The box is just sitting on the bare table amongst the trees.

I remember when that would have bothered me to no end. I have come a long way in the "no fucks given" road away from my signing/Plano days.

The shipper with the tubes is for the wreaths pog. Sits on the basedeck for the decorative picks (floral stems).

We did get the ISM box for the trees. None of it is up though. The box is just sitting on the bare table amongst the trees.

I remember when that would have bothered me to no end. I have come a long way in the "no fucks given" road away from my signing/Plano days.

Thanks!

What goes on the golden glow fixture that goes on the end frame??? It's like 2 metal hooks. I think it said ornaments but which one and how does it go on? Pics would be nice!

What goes on the golden glow fixture that goes on the end frame??? It's like 2 metal hooks. I think it said ornaments but which one and how does it go on? Pics would be nice!
Our golden flow focal has the JOY sign on it, along with the two star lights seen here

The piece came via FedEx and has those two hooks that go off to the side, along with one hook in the middle for the wreath
qLZ2nQV.png

It seems that next week we are getting sent mini seasonal CSE but in fabric form... we are a paper store.

How do you track what's signing coming and when? I think I clicked on sign tracking on workbench but it takes me to a login page to a third party site.

How do you track what's signing coming and when? I think I clicked on sign tracking on workbench but it takes me to a login page to a third party site.
You need to sign up for the CEVA portal (it is what comes up when you go under ISM tracking), however you need a target email to do it. So either you have a TL or ETL sign up, otherwise maybe ask the receiver

We had our premium wrap. I found it inconsistent to send some of this stuff pre-built and some of it not. Premium was not pre-built.

I heard about 60% of stores did not receive table covers and the only way to get them is to mySupport it. I guess they don't know which stores didn't receive them. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I believe this may be true for the CSE as well.
Mine came in yesterday with my weekly signing so I think it’s just trickling in which is super annoying

If someone gets the motor working properly on the spinning ornaments, let me know. I could not get the ceiling wire to stop turning with it unless I held the wire looped onto the motor. Left it unpowered for safety concerns for now.

Damn mini seasonal sucked every 4ft shelves we had 😥
Not sure we're gonna have enough ourselves. DSD came through and told us we needed risers in other departments (which we've never done before). Dayside TLs through up a bunch of shelves before confirming if they were needed for sets. Now we'll probably need to use 14 inch shelves or find an area to steal from. It's not looking promising. 😑

If someone gets the motor working properly on the spinning ornaments, let me know. I could not get the ceiling wire to stop turning with it unless I held the wire looped onto the motor. Left it unpowered for safety concerns for now.
How did you get your wondershop sign to stay in the ceiling without it falling? Ours fell out of the ceiling 30 minutes after we put it up

Not sure we're gonna have enough ourselves. DSD came through and told us we needed risers in other departments (which we've never done before). Dayside TLs through up a bunch of shelves before confirming if they were needed for sets. Now we'll probably need to use 14 inch shelves or find an area to steal from. It's not looking promising. 😑

Risers should all be 14" shelves only. Swap them out for the ones you need to set.

And if stores are having issues needing shelves now, you'll be hurting even more after Christmas. That's when my store usually struggles to come up with enough because so many are needed for the In With the New set.

How did you get your wondershop sign to stay in the ceiling without it falling? Ours fell out of the ceiling 30 minutes after we put it up

I can't speak to if it's still hanging as I left right after hanging it, lol. I did double up on the wires for the part with the motor because I didn't trust just using one.

They need to stop to creating such heavy signs with only one hanging hole. Or make the hole reinforced.

Back