MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Anyone know the fixture number for the black bracket that holds the favorite day ism over the bakery table?

Attachments

• wtk9f2s7nfl71.jpg
    wtk9f2s7nfl71.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
Quick total update summary for strips:

- Packlists are now in the correct order of what's in the box
- Excess blank strips were corrected
- Colors were corrected for all symbols
- W&M signage sizes were corrected
- WIC symbols resized
- UPC/Model info on the top right corner are being re-added (you'll see some of them in this weeks shipment within the E&E section)

Still ongoing:

- Spacing for specialized fixtures
- Front & back not mirroring correctly
- Missing/dropped items on the reverse side (this is having the most direct impact to the above issue)
- Font sizing for compacted sections (this mostly has to do with the special fixtures causing algorithm conflicts)

Please continue to send up MySupports via the Chatbot, it is making an impact and helping bring more visualization to issues.

Any progress with the missing labels on reverse side? Hot wheel aisle was a circus. Missing labels, labels cut off, labels out of order, product not fitting properly etc. I'm starting to see a few labels missing that aren't at the end of the strips.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
Can they just once have all the things arrive on time for this transition!? I thought they were pretty light on the fixtures that arrived on the ISM pallet this week; now I know why. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤬

They didn't do that almost ten years ago, I don't know why they would start now.