MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Anyone have the pog number for the cozy socks shipper that was supposed to go up like 3? weeks ago? Never found it on the twt.

Oh ya is that what it was?

Never had a TL/TM or anything mention it at all...

I figured it was one of the Christmas Softlines shippers that seem to be annoyingly trickling in.
I've had it stashed for at least two weeks, this past week my salesplanner girl finally had the pog for it...built it and it's still not set.

Got my Christmas Shipper Pallet in today.

Only way to describe it is, it is as big as an Adult Rhino

57829335.jpg

I noticed the sock shipper POG was deleted on adjacency calender. Don't know if this is the same for all stores though.

Etl's bringing up the "48 hour challenge" again, not gonna happen this year either. It'll take at least 2 days to build all the focals and trees, let alone all the overheads/roll wrap shippers/other inline signing. Looks like we are going back to a green tree for the main display at least.

Etl's bringing up the "48 hour challenge" again, not gonna happen this year either. It'll take at least 2 days to build all the focals and trees, let alone all the overheads/roll wrap shippers/other inline signing. Looks like we are going back to a green tree for the main display at least.
Its in the transition guide...we'll likely push to build everything in that 48hrs, then push and fluff the remaining three days.

Signing update lists 3.5hrs or something insane for that week for put up...roflmao.

I'm so far behind in not going to get to furniture transition till after xmas set. Was there supposed to be some kind of "backer insert" for the sign holders for the furniture transition? It looks horrible with nothing

I'm so far behind in not going to get to furniture transition till after xmas set. Was there supposed to be some kind of "backer insert" for the sign holders for the furniture transition? It looks horrible with nothing
We didn't get one, I keep forgetting to mysupport it or order small apps strips.

Hi, Does anyone have the active SAP order number for the White shelf liner that is used to cover the 4" trend run shelves and also fits the basedeck?
Thanks.

There wasn't, however that doesn't mean that there shouldn't be ;p

Any one know the fixture number for those front clear plastic fencing that goes on kids book shelves (4 foot)?

I built the Premium wrap bins and one of the Ornament tables today. Wrap bins are the same, they are time consuming and tedious as ever. The one ornament table I built had a build time of 1.5hr. Took me 2.25 working steadily without help.

I too have 4 SL Shippers and 2 tables built waiting for plano to set. I left a note asking them to try and set them tomorrow as I have a pallet on the line and no where to put it...

Wish HQ could give us more pre-build time. I hate building the night of.

I built the Premium wrap bins and one of the Ornament tables today. Wrap bins are the same, they are time consuming and tedious as ever. The one ornament table I built had a build time of 1.5hr. Took me 2.25 working steadily without help.

I too have 4 SL Shippers and 2 tables built waiting for plano to set. I left a note asking them to try and set them tomorrow as I have a pallet on the line and no where to put it...

Get your receiver to help build.

Did anyone get all their sl shippers? I've only got the fruit of the loom men's and not my Hanes...of course somebody tired the Hanes....rawr.

Back