MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I'd also like to find out who scheduled our C9 re-invention the same week as this furniture transition...

That does not sound like something anyone would want to do. Good luck!

For the furniture transition, be prepared for several aisles becoming "backroom only" items. I set 3 aisles this week that are this set up. 16 to 20 displays in each which was the bulk of our displays that came in. Backroom was not thrilled with the 3 flats of backstock I brought to them. I wished them luck on finding space for it all. :p

Just curious... We have the regular yellow label rolls, right? Do we also have white label paper rolls? Does anyone have the part number if we do have those rolls?

We have the white label papers that we use for printing on the Signing computer but I have been asked if we have the rolls version for the portable printer so now I got curious.

Just curious... We have the regular yellow label rolls, right? Do we also have white label paper rolls? Does anyone have the part number if we do have those rolls?

We have the white label papers that we use for printing on the Signing computer but I have been asked if we have the rolls version for the portable printer so now I got curious.

Yes. Our VML crew uses them a lot, look at the Home reinvention sets they should all be white labels. So if they are doing as they should you should be able to find them in the signing room or ask the VML peeps where they stash them.

Yes. Our VML crew uses them a lot, look at the Home reinvention sets they should all be white labels. So if they are doing as they should you should be able to find them in the signing room or ask the VML peeps where they stash them.
Fitting room & GS has them too.

It is the VML who asked me. I was the one who taught her how to print labels for her focals using the signing computerand white label paper. Her old method was write the DPCIs of items she needs labels for and manually enter them into a label batch. I was waiting for her to finish when I asked why she was doing it that way which was so tedious. She was thankful for the quick method. Now she asked me if there is one to use for portable printers so that she doesn't have to go to the fixture room to print them.

It is the VML who asked me. I was the one who taught her how to print labels for her focals using the signing computerand white label paper. Her old method was write the DPCIs of items she needs labels for and manually enter them into a label batch. I was waiting for her to finish when I asked why she was doing it that way which was so tedious. She was thankful for the quick method. Now she asked me if there is one to use for portable printers so that she doesn't have to go to the fixture room to print them.

Ok I work tomorrow if I can find the white ones I will try and grab a part number..

I didn't know they made white shelf labels for the portable printers. I've only seen the sheets that go in the PC printer.

P/N 740529-979

Label T0306

I took a pic of the label box I can send via PM if you need it. But it has an order number so not posting publicly.

edit to add. White portable printer roll labels. So this post can be searched.

Last edited:
Anyone know the order number for the new U-Boats in market? I have searched U-Boat on SAP and actually got a result, but it is around $90 which seems reallllly cheap and comes with no picture.

I need pictures of the c9 reinvent asap please!!!!
This is the worst no info thing I have ever seen!

I need pictures of the c9 reinvent asap please!!!!
This is the worst no info thing I have ever seen!

It's Hilarious, I have no pictures though, but watching my Softlines team trying to build a table or two is like watching the first 10 minutes of 2001 Space Odyssey (I am stuck in Furniture, but I get to be the lucky one to clean up after it)

It's Hilarious, I have no pictures though, but watching my Softlines team trying to build a table or two is like watching the first 10 minutes of 2001 Space Odyssey (I am stuck in Furniture, but I get to be the lucky one to clean up after it)
:mad: That is not helpful!!! No one knows what to do and there is next to NO information for this!! No pictures. No work bench.:eek::confused::mad:

Back