MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

My STL wants the fucking market black matting in the fixture room instead of the dry room god dammit
Just tell him you arent responsible if it goes missing. Its like 40 bucks a roll...

...anyone else missing the stack flat spm signs? We printed some but I feel like I should have printed ones from hq. Not listed on the packing slip either.

I thought I saw somewhere we were supposed to receive separate spm signs. I've been waiting on them.

The Easter backer should be the green grass backer. I don't have a number but I can get it tomorrow morning.

No Easter Backer Paper here. Any chance I just missed the communication where it was stated it wasn't changing?

Some of my easter backer paper had the wrong UPC printed on the outside box. If you scanned the box barcode it was Patio backer paper, but the DPCI on the "packing list" of the box was the correct Easter paper. All of the Easter paper boxes came in with the Garden Place / Seasonal green department stickers as well.

Some of my easter backer paper had the wrong UPC printed on the outside box. If you scanned the box barcode it was Patio backer paper, but the DPCI on the "packing list" of the box was the correct Easter paper. All of the Easter paper boxes came in with the Garden Place / Seasonal green department stickers as well.
Come to think of it, mine did come with the seasonal sticker. But the label read EA 17, I think.

Don't know how many of the rest of you have the pergola on your patio flat this year, but that thing was a beast to put together! I dread the day when someone wants to buy it and the only one left is that display which we will have to disassemble to sell. I don't know which would be worse, to have it happen while I am working or when I am not....:confused:

Don't know how many of the rest of you have the pergola on your patio flat this year, but that thing was a beast to put together! I dread the day when someone wants to buy it and the only one left is that display which we will have to disassemble to sell. I don't know which would be worse, to have it happen while I am working or when I am not....:confused:

Our PMT had it knocked out in a couple hours with all the interruptions he deals with. Our pog team didn't have time to put it together just like they didn't have time to break ties for all of seasonal, or push any of mini seasonal.

I'd rather do this than, de-decorate that Giant $500 Christmas tree we had, then take it apart and sell it, luckily I was off that day :D.

Your PMT didn't build that Pergola? ours got a work order for it, and all the grills,

I'd rather do this than, de-decorate that Giant $500 Christmas tree we had, then take it apart and sell it, luckily I was off that day :D.

Your PMT didn't build that Pergola? ours got a work order for it, and all the grills,

He didn't mention it and I wouldn't have waited for him to get to it anyway. I wanted it done so the flat area wasn't so empty. I am still hunting down a few other pieces to build and now that the pergola is up everyone focuses on that and ignores the other holes I still have. I did have him put the power pole on it so the lights are lit up.

I enjoy decorating the big Christmas tree. I am terrible at fluffing trees so I let Plano do that part, but then I put the ornaments up. Normally I enjoy building all the patio furniture too, but not when it takes 3 to 4 people to finish it up!

He didn't mention it and I wouldn't have waited for him to get to it anyway. I wanted it done so the flat area wasn't so empty. I am still hunting down a few other pieces to build and now that the pergola is up everyone focuses on that and ignores the other holes I still have. I did have him put the power pole on it so the lights are lit up.

I enjoy decorating the big Christmas tree. I am terrible at fluffing trees so I let Plano do that part, but then I put the ornaments up. Normally I enjoy building all the patio furniture too, but not when it takes 3 to 4 people to finish it up!
My pmt will build it, and without my help because he's taller than me and my short arms. 140 screws last year. He no doubt took it apart to sell as well.

Tomorrow is furniture day for me. Pmt will do the pergola and then grills, providing the solar panel guy doesn't take forever again.

Any one else missing their large wall panel signs for the patio set?
Mine haven't turned up and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem or can give me a number to order?
Please and thank you. None of my bosses seem to know anything...And this is my first patio set.

Any one else missing their large wall panel signs for the patio set?
Mine haven't turned up and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem or can give me a number to order?
Please and thank you. None of my bosses seem to know anything...And this is my first patio set.

Search on SAP under rail graphic.

Search on SAP under rail graphic.

And you will need to figure out what length your wall signs are. Stores do not all have the same size; my store has 68" signs for patio but other stores might have 66" or shorter.

I had my patio signs for the new set, but they didn't send me panel 1 so I will have to order that one.

And you will need to figure out what length your wall signs are. Stores do not all have the same size; my store has 68" signs for patio but other stores might have 66" or shorter.

I had my patio signs for the new set, but they didn't send me panel 1 so I will have to order that one.

Oh yeah! Forgot about this, thank you.

It's 68", 50" and 34.5" that I know about.

68" are the ones around the store in hardlines. 34.5" are your low walls, I don't remember where 50"s go

Mine are 68", but corporate said nah you get 60" signs. Very glad I didn't take the entire wall down before I checked since they come in the same size packaging.

I have no idea how they screwed that one up. Are they drinking more heavily than usual or did they move onto harder stuff?

Back