MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Only reason I'm concerned is because the overheads for it came in today. My ETL
and I thought for sure it wasn't us getting it. So I was desperately scouring workbench for info.
Packet came in store mail with adjacencies I believe. We are B volume and getting it.

Mini cse came last week. Already up when I took down Easter today.

Fuck me on the 18 pushers. I need at least four cases to makeup not swapping to 14s in eyecare. Mysupport in the morning.

I applaud you signing team! I helped set the ad today after several call outs and it was literally like connecting the dots blind folded. The signs were unorganized and grocery decided to flex things out in the wrong location.

I applaud you signing team! I helped set the ad today after several call outs and it was literally like connecting the dots blind folded. The signs were unorganized and grocery decided to flex things out in the wrong location.
Putting up that ad is nothing compared to what the actual signing TMs do.

If it were to be found anywhere on Workbench it would be under Transition Communication, where all the transition manuals and early set notes can be printed. If it's not there, I don't know what to tell you...

I got the overheads for Seasonal as well (the "SALE" ones, i forget what it is called, Value Valley?) due to our GOP zone free pusher deal which are to arrive this week (why can't they give a specific day? for 10-20 Pallets of Fixtures), we collectively as a Store said, thanks, but no thanks. Once zone free is done we immediately go 4 weeks for Remodel (Home Innovation + A&A 2.0, Any Tips?) which our BTC/BTS (SuperFreaky here) sets smack dab in the middle of both (FML).

We will set it and face it (Unless thats the products only location) and wait till the Summer Mini set.

I got the overheads for Seasonal as well (the "SALE" ones, i forget what it is called, Value Valley?) due to our GOP zone free pusher deal which are to arrive this week (why can't they give a specific day? for 10-20 Pallets of Fixtures), we collectively as a Store said, thanks, but no thanks. Once zone free is done we immediately go 4 weeks for Remodel (Home Innovation + A&A 2.0, Any Tips?) which our BTC/BTS (SuperFreaky here) sets smack dab in the middle of both (FML).

We will set it and face it (Unless thats the products only location) and wait till the Summer Mini set.
Tip: ten percent off when you buy six bottles of wine? :p

Hey, random question that prolly should've been asked here first rather than even trying to contact mysupport. Would anyone remember how those curved metal Gillette Venus signs for the women's shave get put up? Somebody opened that kit on me and lost the instructions...

Hey, random question that prolly should've been asked here first rather than even trying to contact mysupport. Would anyone remember how those curved metal Gillette Venus signs for the women's shave get put up? Somebody opened that kit on me and lost the instructions...
I'm not even sure what you're talking about... I've just got the displays... can you send a pic?

If they are the ones I am thinking of they get installed on a shelf. And I don't remember them coming with instructions so I suggest using your best guess.

PMT and I finally got the chance to build the new metro racks and they are FINALLY out of my fixture room :D

If they are the ones I am thinking of they get installed on a shelf. And I don't remember them coming with instructions so I suggest using your best guess.

YES. thank you! That's all I needed! For some reason I was convinced that they stood upright and that it was some kind of crossbar that I needed. Once I saw how it sat on the shelf I realized instantly. Thanks!! :D

I stg I'm going to lock the Acosta vendor out of the fixture room this bitch won't fucking get off the computer

Anyone else realizing all their new Low Walls and Hanging (Large) CSE's are the exact same pictures? I MySupported the issue as soon as I realized it.

Their reply was "As instructed, the CSE's are supposed to match, to the instructions, sorry for the confusion".

Am I stupid or is this sentence just supposed to confuse me even more?

Anyone else realizing all their new Low Walls and Hanging (Large) CSE's are the exact same pictures? I MySupported the issue as soon as I realized it.

Their reply was "As instructed, the CSE's are supposed to match, to the instructions, sorry for the confusion".

I noticed that with the Toys CSE a couple months ago. I don't have the low walls up for that yet though as I am waiting on an order of middle brackets to hang the falcon boards.

I would say just go with it. Seems redundant to have the same signs up, but what do I know, I am just an hourly worker. :D

It's a refresh... it only takes a couple years to bleach out in some areas.

Wow I'm glad I know this now.

Some idiot put the rollers on the sweeps truck on Friday.

We haven't had a truck since then. We are three behind. So I don't have my signing pallet.

I mean the good side of this is that my steel is cleared out and I have plenty of room for everything.

Wow I'm glad I know this now.

Some idiot put the rollers on the sweeps truck on Friday.

We haven't had a truck since then. We are three behind. So I don't have my signing pallet.

I mean the good side of this is that my steel is cleared out and I have plenty of room for everything.
Seriously how do you do that? I'd leave the rollers on our empty truck until I cleared our bulk side, especially when sorting transition. But I made sure to pull the rollers before leaving. And if not the STL should rent a truck or trailer and get those rollers.

That's a fail on the STL or even DTL. You can't get behind on trucks.

Seriously how do you do that? I'd leave the rollers on our empty truck until I cleared our bulk side, especially when sorting transition. But I made sure to pull the rollers before leaving. And if not the STL should rent a truck or trailer and get those rollers.

The rollers were sitting near the baler for whatever reason. Guy doing cardboard put them on the truck to move them out of the way. Cue the oops.

No idea about what happened Saturday, but I do know STL did make calls. We were supposed to get the rollers back in store on Tuesday. They never came. Rollers came back around noon today.

I don't blame the STL for this. I have plenty of other things to yell at him about, not this though. DTL visited today though.

The only good thing out of this is that I got an extra day this week. They scheduled me M-W. Got an extra day tomorrow :D

You would be surprised how many stores that's happened to. There's a reason the throwers at my store immediately put away the rollers once the truck is unloaded.

Back