MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Mine came fed ex wednesday. Small box easy to miss.

I did get a small box delivered on Tuesday but it only had one sign in it. The list I have has several small signs I am looking for. Probably about the same size as this box though. Should have been on one of my pallets but I've torn everything apart as much as I can looking for it.

The Kid at Heart overheads are absolutely terrible.

The instructions for that main ribbon, holy hell. Whoever wrote that and whoever okayed it should be fired immediately.

Also if you want to make it look like bullseye is pulling on the ribbon how about making the paws big enough and with a notch so it can actually be pulled off?

The instructions for that main ribbon, holy hell. Whoever wrote that and whoever okayed it should be fired immediately.

Also if you want to make it look like bullseye is pulling on the ribbon how about making the paws big enough and with a notch so it can actually be pulled off?

Exactly!

Christ it looks horrible

The Kid at Heart overheads are absolutely terrible.

They sucked, but the others so far, Kid at heart overheads would have been 3x easier without Track lighting, but are nothing compared to last year and the Plastic holders and 200 wire overheads up front.

I think however, the Power Aisle overhead is going to be a bitch (Judging from the lame picture they gave us and the "Atleast 4 and a half hours" time, I am willing to bet it will span the entire length of the Checklanes, and it is hard to say how far back the FOS Overhead might go.. The Rear Seasonal overhead and Toys were also quite lame, compared to last year.

Why did the instructions show the ribbon as dual colored and in reality, it's all one color? Why make things so damn hard?

Even a child would know to make the instructions match the actual item.

It didn't say which way the ribbons were even supposed to face, mine was fricking upside down for some reason.

They sucked, but the others so far, Kid at heart overheads would have been 3x easier without Track lighting, but are nothing compared to last year and the Plastic holders and 200 wire overheads up front.

I think however, the Power Aisle overhead is going to be a bitch (Judging from the lame picture they gave us and the "Atleast 4 and a half hours" time, I am willing to bet it will span the entire length of the Checklanes, and it is hard to say how far back the FOS Overhead might go.. The Rear Seasonal overhead and Toys were also quite lame, compared to last year.

Yeah, I expect the power aisle to be "LOL LOOK AT OUR GIANT HANGING SPINNING RIBBON" and it'll look horrible because I suck at the ribbons we do.

Does anyone else have to set some of the amplified gifting stuff in the center of the racetrack?

We have this massive boat-looking thing for pajamas right in the middle of the racetrack between two softlines departments and there's only a few inches on either side to get a cart past. It's definitely one of the top 5 stupidest things I've seen in my time at Target.

Does anyone else have to set some of the amplified gifting stuff in the center of the racetrack?

We have this massive boat-looking thing for pajamas right in the middle of the racetrack between two softlines departments and there's only a few inches on either side to get a cart past. It's definitely one of the top 5 stupidest things I've seen in my time at Target.

You could ask any Signing TM, and they were saying the same damn thing, while building it... And the informed, were thinking something on top of this as well

We got to set ours to the side of the racetrack, but yeah you can barely fit a cart past. I guess the logic process is annoying our guests equals increase in sales. Just Spot things.

Oh and what's with those "quick connect" clips? Vikings are just too easy? Needed to change things up for no real purpose?

We got to set ours to the side of the racetrack, but yeah you can barely fit a cart past. I guess the logic process is annoying our guests equals increase in sales. Just Spot things.

Oh and what's with those "quick connect" clips? Vikings are just too easy? Needed to change things up for no real purpose?

Viking clips cost 4cents each to make and quick connet clips cost 3cents wach to make

Can anyone tell me if their plush animals shipper for amplified gifting was sent on the pallet with the others or if it was sent on a different pallet? Can't find it anywhere. Also missing my toy catalog stanchion, feels like I am never going to get caught up and cleaned up from LOA.

The Plush shipper is self contained on a pallet. Ours arrived late too, probably just stuck in the DC chain.

There is a separate shipper that goes on the Feast monster. I think it was called something like Large Pill Container. Didn't say anything about Amplified Gifting at all on it. My box was missing two pieces so I can't even use it yet.

The Plush shipper is self contained on a pallet. Ours arrived late too, probably just stuck in the DC chain.

There is a separate shipper that goes on the Feast monster. I think it was called something like Large Pill Container. Didn't say anything about Amplified Gifting at all on it. My box was missing two pieces so I can't even use it yet.

Thanks! I tried telling my STL and ETL that it was probably a prefilled shipper but they refused to believe me. Going to revel in my correctness when that pallet finally arrives. Some days it is really hard not to run around saying "I told you so."

Can anyone tell me if their plush animals shipper for amplified gifting was sent on the pallet with the others or if it was sent on a different pallet? Can't find it anywhere. Also missing my toy catalog stanchion, feels like I am never going to get caught up and cleaned up from LOA.

Oh, don’t worry, I haven’t even GOTTEN my “late” holiday pallet yet (we’re one of the 620 stores missing it according to merch update). I’m missing every overhead minus Wondershop and Kid at Heart, Sugar Paper Focal, premium wrap bins, tree table covers and the Rock table kit. They called me earlier to say Amplified Gifting showed up today. My area is filled with stuff that was on backorder from our remodel in July and has been slowly coming in piece by piece. I was on vacation the week small apps set and found approximately all the displays backstocked, where they’re still currently at. I totally feel you.

We are STILL missing the PA and Seasonal overheads so if anyone still has the part # for the instructions would you please post them for me. Please and thank-you. I just wonder if any one will even miss them...

Oh, don’t worry, I haven’t even GOTTEN my “late” holiday pallet yet (we’re one of the 620 stores missing it according to merch update). I’m missing every overhead minus Wondershop and Kid at Heart, Sugar Paper Focal, premium wrap bins, tree table covers and the Rock table kit. They called me earlier to say Amplified Gifting showed up today. My area is filled with stuff that was on backorder from our remodel in July and has been slowly coming in piece by piece. I was on vacation the week small apps set and found approximately all the displays backstocked, where they’re still currently at. I totally feel you.

Yup, that about sums up where I am at! Oh, and corporate was in earlier in the week and noticed my low cse walls in softlines (or in hardlines for that matter) haven't been updated and they wanted to order them for us. My stl explained I was out and just returned so she would see if I had them somewhere. Sure do! On a pallet that is not my top priority right now, especially since we are about to start A&A 2.0 remodel next week. Where I get to pretend to be the vml, without the pay, since we don't have one.

Thanks! I tried telling my STL and ETL that it was probably a prefilled shipper but they refused to believe me. Going to revel in my correctness when that pallet finally arrives. Some days it is really hard not to run around saying "I told you so."
If you really needed to show someone, it says it’s a prefilled shipper in the guide. I believe you can find the guide and info under the Q4 tab.

I am taking that Bullseye when the season is out. Animated bullseye is cute and well I have been wanting one for a while.

It didn't say which way the ribbons were even supposed to face, mine was fricking upside down for some reason.

Yeah, I expect the power aisle to be "LOL LOOK AT OUR GIANT HANGING SPINNING RIBBON" and it'll look horrible because I suck at the ribbons we do.
ROTFLOL I am sorry but that is actually funny.

Back