MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Clear? Egg divider, should be in line listing for that pog still. Not at store today though.

Twt is light, my whole team is heading to a remodel store indefinitely to grab hours and better shift choices.

Thanks I'll look for it tomorrow.

I'm caring less and less about this position. Above all the other BS, I'm now making the same pay as a cashier/sales floor. I work mainly signing but work electronics and sfs when signing hours are light. I'm not being compensated for that either. I brought it up to my etl and was told that she will just start scheduling me as a cashier or sales floor instead.. thanks for the moral boost!

I'm caring less and less about this position. Above all the other BS, I'm now making the same pay as a cashier/sales floor. I work mainly signing but work electronics and sfs when signing hours are light. I'm not being compensated for that either. I brought it up to my etl and was told that she will just start scheduling me as a cashier or sales floor instead.. thanks for the moral boost!

I would just order a few hundred "We're Hiring" clings put one up every Lunar cycle till you are fired, after that have fun with the 300 you took home with you.

I figured I'd tell you guys since you guys are like my best signing Buddies. .
I got offered a job at Best Buy as a merchandiser with more pay. Unfortunately it would be like 28 hours a week and no benefits so I had to say no. Heart broken </3

Though honestly it looks pretty nice considering I only have 21 hours this week...

Sometimes just fuck signing.

Rant over.

with the signing for the remodel I'm helping with? Seriously... parts backordered to August but handover is scheduled mid July. Fml.

This is standard precedure I am sure, mine came two months (Literally every CSE in the store), out of the blue, after two months out of remodel.

Not to mention the random fixtures, a pallet of which are still sitting in the steel.

I figured I'd tell you guys since you guys are like my best signing Buddies. .
I got offered a job at Best Buy as a merchandiser with more pay. Unfortunately it would be like 28 hours a week and no benefits so I had to say no. Heart broken </3

Though honestly it looks pretty nice considering I only have 21 hours this week...

Sometimes just fuck signing.

Rant over.
Hang in there. Good on you for at least doing an interview! Have you thought about working 2 jobs for a while till you can work your way up to full time in another company?

Hang in there. Good on you for at least doing an interview! Have you thought about working 2 jobs for a while till you can work your way up to full time in another company?
Haha that is what that was. My average is at 37 hours a week here at good old target but hours have been low these past few weeks and then my wife lost her job earlier this week so I've been looking for a 2nd job Basically anywhere.

I need part number for do its help

oVljkDbr.jpg

I need help with a Part #.

I am looking for the part number for the 3" tall Plastic Acrylic front fences. The 4.5" variant is AS0688, or AS6088 (can't remember), However, the part given in our Fixture Accessory manual I believe to be wrong (AX3145) or something similar (These I believe to be the front fences for Panty Bins).

The ones I am looking for have metal feet, similar to regular hardlines fencing. I have some, but none have a part # on them.

I have a MySupport in, but you know how that goes............

I need help with a Part #.

I am looking for the part number for the 3" tall Plastic Acrylic front fences. The 4.5" variant is AS0688, or AS6088 (can't remember), However, the part given in our Fixture Accessory manual I believe to be wrong (AX3145) or something similar (These I believe to be the front fences for Panty Bins).

The ones I am looking for have metal feet, similar to regular hardlines fencing. I have some, but none have a part # on them.

I have a MySupport in, but you know how that goes............

I know the ones your talking about and I think it's still in the box. I'll let you know tmw..

Back