MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Since they gave signing the axe our signing is over 2 months behind. Pallets of signing up top in the steel, now they want to bring my position back probably just long enough to get it all caught up. So rediculous, they need to just bring the signing tm back.

Anyone else have trouble with old signage sitting around in the backroom forever? They started using the steel above our SFS area to store signage, but nobody ever bothers to look for it there so it just sits around until long after the set it was for comes and goes. Yet, when it's pointed out, nobody wants to throw it away because nobody's ever confident that it isn't needed anymore. Very frustrating. And our signing TM refuses to touch any of it since it's not in the "correct" signing area. :rolleyes:
Sounds like you have the go-ahead to just move it from SFS into the “correct” signing area.

Sounds like you have the go-ahead to just move it from SFS into the “correct” signing area.
No space. We went from having a whole section of steel for signing to just a couple rug backstock-sized sections because of remodel supplies taking up the old signing steel, and some of the supplies seem to be staying around long after the remodel is over. I've started pitching a couple outdated things each time I work so it'll end up being clear by the time we need it. Sadly, though, we just got 2 skids of gondola shelving dumped up there.

No space. We went from having a whole section of steel for signing to just a couple rug backstock-sized sections because of remodel supplies taking up the old signing steel, and some of the supplies seem to be staying around long after the remodel is over. I've started pitching a couple outdated things each time I work so it'll end up being clear by the time we need it. Sadly, though, we just got 2 skids of gondola shelving dumped up there.
If it's two weeks in throw it. Make a habit of this, I did every time I get another pallet in.

So like where else would y'all put them?

I finished my signing for this week. I finished next week too, I have 2 days left this week and I have 32 hours next week, so I'm going to need something to do.

So like where else would y'all put them?

I finished my signing for this week. I finished next week too, I have 2 days left this week and I have 32 hours next week, so I'm going to need something to do.

If I remember correctly, it also calls for it in the pest control section.

Anywhere we could 🤣. I see they took the part # off SAP.

Probably didn't want all of us putting in max orders of them. Which I did several months ago as soon as I found out about them, lol. Never did get my order though. :confused:

We used some the dividers in the dairy desserts pog for the Pilsbury tubes.

We had them on board games too.

I'd take 'em down. They don't work.

I've seen pushers used in Toys at other stores and really disliked how it looks. Refuse to do it at mine, but have added them into Wet Dog Food, Grooming, Sodastream shelves, spray paint in Home Improvement, and tall pushers in the tampon pog.

Magnetic dividers in puzzles might not be a bad idea.

Probably didn't want all of us putting in max orders of them. Which I did several months ago as soon as I found out about them, lol. Never did get my order though. :confused:

We used some the dividers in the dairy desserts pog for the Pilsbury tubes.
I want to use them in fancy cheese in the pfresh valley.
Does anybody know where this fixturesupposed to go, pretty sure it came with my signing pallet like 2 weeks ago
View attachment 5976
it's an a&a 2.0 basket. Bring to style tl.

Back