MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Finished magnetic dividers in toys.

Pretied everything I could for the next two weeks.

Team finished this week's work and is doing next week's diaper workload.

TIME TO START PETS.

Sucks that our store can't use the lego archway signing because one of our lego aisles happens to have one of the toy focals. It would have to be angled between the two, and I doubt it would even reach across in that case.
I put mine on the back of the aisle

I put mine on the back of the aisle
The toy focal on one of the aisles in my store pushes the aisle back about 2 feet, so the rear endcaps are also off by about 2 feet and the sign would have to be slanted (probably not even reach).

TIME TO START PETS.

Did they remove the magnetic dividers from sap? I asked MySupport for a shit ton and they haven't gotten back to me. We just finished grocery and had to use adhesive ones.

Did they remove the magnetic dividers from sap? I asked MySupport for a shit ton and they haven't gotten back to me. We just finished grocery and had to use adhesive ones.

I haven't looked at them on SAP.

Why are you using adhesive dividers in grocery

TIME TO START PETS.

Started with dog toys because I wanted to make sure the BARK backer paper went up right this time. Then did everything but food.

Litter was a bitch.

Monday, August 20th. I haven't seen the adjacency map come in yet.
Map was on workbench but it's messed up...I would post a picture but it'll reveal my location. Basically someone quickly whipped out a map but forgot to draw lines to indicate gondolas, the wall...etc. I had to print out a BTS map to lay under the seasonal map to try and trace what I could. Had to use the computer screen as a light box to make it work! Billion dollar company and I'm spending my time drawing lines! Oh well, someone's got to do it!

They want to put dry market there and take the current market for softlines breakout. Our backroom is tiny for a B volume. Every other store that's ulv near us has twice the space. Everybody is getting fucked if they take the fixture room though. It won't fit in one trailer...
Your fixture room is in a trailer, outside?
DckIFKCX4AAOqLH.jpg

So when this happens, who gets fired?

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
43099.jpg

They've backed off on taking the fixture room. But I'm losing my 8ft of steel. That they just finished fucking squeezing down from 12ft. Two years ago the middle trailer was my storage. And the lock on the fixture room is broken and "we can't get a core"

And the lock on the fixture room is broken and "we can't get a core"
I would go butter up your AP TL because they can get a core for anything they want. I believe if all fixture room locks are the same then ask he/she to order you a #23 core. Look at your pad lock where you insert the key. Mine says "23." I recently finally got fed up and started locking my fixture room. I also sent an email out to all the ETL's and TL's to be on board with keeping it locked when the presentation team leaves for the day. It has been hit and miss but at least the expectation is set. I hold everyone accountable for keeping the fixture room brand. This also keeps the "lazy" people out from just dropping off fixtures..."There's A Place for Everything!" And not just on my desk! LOL! It's still a work in progress but it at least keeps random backstock vehicles from being staged in there just because of the empty beautiful space...😁. I know people are pissed off since I started locking it but it's my space!

Ours was kept locked until a SrTL smashed the doors in with the WAVe because he needed an endcap shelf and didn't want to go all the way up to the service desk to get the keys. :rolleyes:

They've backed off on taking the fixture room. But I'm losing my 8ft of steel. That they just finished fucking squeezing down from 12ft. Two years ago the middle trailer was my storage. And the lock on the fixture room is broken and "we can't get a core"

Have you tried arguing Best Practice for signing steel space? Last time I checked (a couple months ago), BP said signing gets 8 ft of steel. I know, ultimately, if they want to take it, they are going to take it...but I'd be throwing such a stink no one would want to go near it without feeling all kinds of guilt.

Also, double check to see if you can't order a core yourself. I know I've ordered the 6 core before. Otherwise, Spot sells padlocks. Maybe one might make it way to your fixture room door. ;)

Back