MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I finally got my hands on my Trim A Tree/Mini Seasonal Communication and Map. I thought since we are Next Gen we were no longer going to use the Wegner Seasonal tables. Well guess what, NOT! Map shows 3 seasonal tables for the trees and possibly a table to be used in mini. Ugggg! I hate the seasonal tables! They are heavy, ugly and just plain heavy! o_O:rolleyes:

This is very good to know. Are you a seasonal corner store? What's the map look like? How many trees? Do we take down a gondola?

Corner Seasonal store. Short 8' gondola closest to mini comes down. Not sure how many trees. Map just shows 3 table layout. Gain a focal for the Sugar Paper merchandise. I know I don't have enough white peghooks and crossbars so I'm going to order first thing Monday. 😁

Corner Seasonal store. Short 8' gondola closest to mini comes down. Not sure how many trees. Map just shows 3 table layout. Gain a focal for the Sugar Paper merchandise. I know I don't have enough white peghooks and crossbars so I'm going to order first thing Monday. 😁

God damn fucking sugar paper. How dare they make us build that garbage when they're killing the position shortly after anyways

What about in terms of construction of shippers?

Anyone know who does approval for SAP orders? I ordered something but shows need approval and its been like that for a week.

Anyone know who does approval for SAP orders? I ordered something but shows need approval and its been like that for a week.
I believe it's Between SAP or your district boss. I would say my support it, if it hasn't bee resolved. What item Is it?

All my orders are typically approved within minutes. Any approval for SAP comes from HQ so I would do as allattarget suggested and my support it with your cart number.

We come at 10pm, two of us... and finish by 7/8am. If they give us 6am, we sometimes (depends on signs)leave some signs for opening LOD.
We close at 12, so our closing Hardlines needs to finish pulling all the tags as well as finishing their zone and reshops starting at 8, and then ad team comes in at 4 a.m. I primarily do Hardlines Ad with another TM, and we usually end by 8 and that’s with 7X11s, technically we don’t finish since we don’t do end cap audits since it’s a “TL” duty that we don’t have to do.

Anybody else struggling with no label strips this week? Rugs and wine have been a bitch! I have not received my label strips as of today! And not really getting support with payroll. It takes just a little longer to set without label strips and pushing, OMG! 😡 I'm afraid for next week with the entertainment transition!

Anybody else struggling with no label strips this week? Rugs and wine have been a bitch! I have not received my label strips as of today! And not really getting support with payroll. It takes just a little longer to set without label strips and pushing, OMG! 😡 I'm afraid for next week with the entertainment transition!

We're missing a bunch too. And heads up- entertainment transition will take longer than the 3 days they suggest in the manual. Save yourself some time and plan outright to palletize all the movies not carrying forward.

We're missing a bunch too. And heads up- entertainment transition will take longer than the 3 days they suggest in the manual. Save yourself some time and plan outright to palletize all the movies not carrying forward.
Ok thank you for the advice!

I AM! NOT!!! I can't believe that on top of this modernization that is rolling out that they decide to allow the PTL to be responsible for building furniture! I am not opposed to this but once again I feel screwed over. PMT is the only one allowed to use power tools, so therefore the Plano TM building the furniture is building it with the tools provided (stupid alan wrench and itty bitty screwdiver) and WILL TAKE LONGER to build it because they don't normally build furniture. This makes absolutely no sense. Question for full MOD stores...Who is building your furniture pieces?
Our signing guy built them with pmt’s tools.

What's the deal with the Otter box display rolling rack or whatever that is? I heard it's for some kind of event but there's no POG number for it.

What's the deal with the Otter box display rolling rack or whatever that is? I heard it's for some kind of event but there's no POG number for it.

It usually comes out whenever there is a new iPhone and is supposed to be filled with corresponding new iPhone accessories. It is a hit or miss on having a pog. It used to come pre-filled, but the last couple years we've been left to figure out ourselves.

Has anyone not received their hiring event ism? My lovely store decided to wait two days before the event to find it. Hasn't been on any signing pallet and ive shown all my packing slips

We are behind enough we've been able to put it off. End of week was delivery for the strips... noon ish on friday is my ups delivery they normally come on. So yup.
Has anyone not received their hiring event ism? My lovely store decided to wait two days before the event to find it. Hasn't been on any signing pallet and ive shown all my packing slips
It came two weeks ago or more for me, I think. We can't use anything with the preprinted wage, we're over the national standard... so I've stopped worrying since we can't use any of it.

So fucking stressed out right now, two weeks ago I ended up having to help the pog team build some furniture displays because the truck people who are supposed to build it got held behind by our evil backroom / truck lead. So about two and a half days I did nothing will build furniture and put my signing workload to the side.

Then I went on vacation ( and surprise surprise so did the pog team leader) for a week only to come back and find out that none of my signing workload in small app was done. the person they assigned to do my workload is a proficient truck team member who ended up getting held back every single day and not allowed to go to signing until the last day when the POG team basically begged.

So right now I'm basically a week and a half behind doing displays and Furniture, displays in small app, and all the other random signing.

But I only have four signing shifts this week of four hours because I am a dedicated stalker in electronics two. So right as I'm getting into the groove of things I have to drop everything and go push the truck.

Sorry rant over

Check under dept 107 in online planogram for the POG. If I remember correctly, the POG name had iphone in it. It was supposed to set two weeks ago, but the fixtures came late.

Will check that out. Thanks!

If you mean the one that goes on sandwich board or door clings I got that a month ago.

Wait, you can't print to the Lexmark printers in 2.0?

I don't like the zebra labels either, but it'd be so much faster than using the line listing, it'd make up for it to me

Wait, you can't print to the Lexmark printers in 2.0?

I don't like the zebra labels either, but it'd be so much faster than using the line listing, it'd make up for it to me

Unless they changed something from last week, you can only print a batch with the Zebra printer now. I made a batch of price labels for small apps displays using 2.0 and it didn't show up in the batch list on the computer. Had to rescan in 1.0 and the batch was there. I believe the same is true for pog batches. And with 1.0 gone as of today, now there is no other option.

Unless they changed something from last week, you can only print a batch with the Zebra printer now. I made a batch of price labels for small apps displays using 2.0 and it didn't show up in the batch list on the computer. Had to rescan in 1.0 and the batch was there. I believe the same is true for pog batches. And with 1.0 gone as of today, now there is no other option.
You have my work 2.0? Are you a test store?

You have my work 2.0? Are you a test store?

Not that I am are of. 2.0 rolled out for us at the same time as the new phone call app, but yesterday they took away 1.0 and in its place on the Zebra is an app exclusive for price change with a yellow $ symbol. That app wasn't working well yesterday so price change had to use PDAs to scan because 2.0 doesn't have price change at all.

I like some of the features included in 2.0 (EXF, mispick, all pog info on one page), but there are still kinks to work out and I'd like the option to make a label batch again, but I've heard Store Applications on the computer is going away when the PDAs do so maybe that's why it's gone.

Back