MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Speaking of the give thanks Banner, is anybody have the part number for the Thanks part of the sign? Mine was not included.

I ran out of those clips that you hang stuff from the ceiling with and they never come in when ordered, just stay on backorder 😡😠😬😢
Time to figure a improvise 😑

The fos I was referring to isn't the Thanksgiving one. This fos overhead has four banners then a line of the leaves behind it.

The fos I was referring to isn't the Thanksgiving one. This fos overhead has four banners then a line of the leaves behind it.
Can you send a picture? I haven't received anything like that, except give thanks thing

Is it leaves or holly? If it's holly with pink and green banners, it goes above the Amplified Gifting area in RTW with the Dylan's Candy cart. I placed mine with the holly first and the banners behind to match the overheads in mini and seasonal.

Have you guys received trend spot signing yet? Shit better not be mixed with all the amp signing. Looks like its just circle price points?

Your stores setting Amplified gifting early? I didn't do the overheads for this yet. It can wait until next week.

I ran out of those clips that you hang stuff from the ceiling with and they never come in when ordered, just stay on backorder 😡😠😬😢
Time to figure a improvise 😑

It'll be close for me. I have everything up except the toys overhead. Might try ordering or begging mySupport to send more before Black Friday when we'll all need more for the Power Aisle. I do have the newer style ones that were sent out with the wire organizers but I don't like them and haven't touched them yet. At least they're available as a last resort backup for me.

Question, are there any rules about doing overheads while the store is open? I want to do more than two but it gives me very little time coming in at 6am and than I have to give it back to backroom by 8.

Last edited:
Question, are there any rules about doing overheads while the store is open? I want to do more than two but it gives me very little time coming in at 6am and than I have to give it back to backroom by 8.

No rules I am aware of. I would suggest doing it in the morning though, less guest traffic walking underneath you which they will do, not understanding it could be unsafe. I was able to hang all of the overheads with the One-Up and did not use the Wave at all.

It'll be close for me. I have everything up except the toys overhead. Might try ordering or begging mySupport to send more before Black Friday when we'll all need more for the Power Aisle. I do have the newer style ones that were sent out with the wire organizers but I don't like them and haven't touched them yet. At least they're available as a last resort backup for me.
Yeeees!!!! And my fixture room is completely wartorn and desalent with no sign of hope. Cant figure out how to keep adult children from messing it up. By when it is clean I'd scavenge around for anything. Now I only have see through one's with no loops and some how I made it work. Hopefully they last me as well, I think I'm going to just mysupport mines too, cause I haven't seen any of my orders since Christmas pallets started coming in 😬 SAP is unreliable

I use it for overheads and high walls anytime. I just put cones around the area like PMT, but guest don't care they just bash their carts into the wave and drive on the cones for about 3ft before saying hey, something's there.
But not policy I know of, just be extremely cautious, these guest have death wishes sometimes. And no need for a accident.

No rules I am aware of. I would suggest doing it in the morning though, less guest traffic walking underneath you which they will do, not understanding it could be unsafe. I was able to hang all of the overheads with the One-Up and did not use the Wave at all.
I don't know how to use the one-up thing 😣

I don't know how to use the one-up thing 😣

It is tricky and takes practice. And you have to use it knowing your shoulders, neck, and arms can suffer for it if the signing is heavy or cumbersome. Strong hands are a must too for the twisting motion.

I like it when the overheads are designed so that I can use it. Gives me a wider time frame during the day to hang it. And somehow guests always love to stop and watch me use it unlike the Wave which they walk right by & underneath, ignoring me. So it's kind of like an added safety measure, lol.

Thanks. Saw that darn thing was like 60 pages or so and Xed out,- I don’t have time to go through that but looking forward to peeking for a sec tomorrow.

I have no Xmas clips and of course the Gifting table is missing half of them..this is so frustrating
We used stickies in places and magnetic in others. Couldn’t find enough wire ones. Refused to use the extra plastic ones from the plush set, they r the worst ever.
The magnetic look great, we used metal and magnetic ourselves. But we're gonna be 43 shelves short for mini plus whatever dividers and fencing....

Thanks. Saw that darn thing was like 60 pages or so and Xed out,- I don’t have time to go through that but looking forward to peeking for a sec tomorrow.

Few things to note.

- You will need the taller legs (4)
- Table cover comes in a separate box from food table shipper
- Requires 2 tall and 2 mid size risers found in the amplified containers.
- VMG shows label placement. I recommend printing all labels and following the DPCI. Throw the strips away as schematic is very off.

Back