MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

We all need raises to deal with this stuff, why are we making less than an electronics team member with 5+ years of experience. I tell you when I find something else, I am out like a light LOL XD
At least I finally finished signing the season side and the front end, not it's just a few things to tie up, then next week we tactual amp gifting >.< Which I dreaaaaaad, especially with how dirty my fixture room is, it's like I'm need there but my room is calling to me as well >.>

Anyhow, I shall plan my workload conquer for next week.

Where did you get that awesome big location label on the table? Can those be printed on the label paper or something?
I use the softlines numbers. I can't remember the SAP number to order it but I usually order a few packets (It has the entire alphabet with location numbers starting from A-Z) and it comes in handy because I have team members that can't read. 😂😂😂
I can look it up for you next time I'm at work.

No, it's fine, they wouldn't let me order it for that. I'm hoping I can figure out a label template that'll print on the regular label sheets so I don't have to leave my ratchet F48 (99) labels with the (99) handwritten in up during our visit.

lol we didn't even finish setting seasonal, back end caps in mini are still not set, same with the back wall for candy and the tables....

Our STL was using whips on us, I ended up working some 10 hours a day and the rest of the team had joined in on some days... Sure we will hear about payroll later >.>
But I believe seasonal is completely set and 70% to 75% pushed.

Our STL was using whips on us, I ended up working some 10 hours a day and the rest of the team had joined in on some days... Sure we will hear about payroll later >.>
But I believe seasonal is completely set and 70% to 75% pushed.
We still have SOOO many pallets to push out.. Today I was in seasonal and I killed 4 of them by myself, the other co-workers with me didn't even finish one in a full 8 hour shift....

Has anyone's store followed the VMG posted for seasonal and posted the 3x5 signs under the trees to help restocking/guests find the tree box on the floor under the table?
ApPLM28.png

Not yet. Was waiting for all the trees to be stocked under the table first.
Our store hasn't done it yet also but the tree's have been over pushed to hell + keep coming out in pulls when they are full already because the counts are all wrong, it hasn't even been 2 days since the tress were set.

Finish you ask ? Ha ha. You do the math and tell me: 400 hours work with 129 hours of scheduled team members to complete the work ...... did we finish ? Sheesh.

ETL; “But you had 2 smart huddles with 4 tm for 7 minutes to help you push !” Me: “ ya, I hear you, we suck.”
Also:
From HR: there are 16 attendance conversations and documentations that you better complete within the next few days.
Me: “I don’t even know those tm !”

The very definition of Impossible, not gonna happen. Is it cause i’m A failure ?

We still have SOOO many pallets to push out.. Today I was in seasonal and I killed 4 of them by myself, the other co-workers with me didn't even finish one in a full 8 hour shift....

I hate when people be putting all the work on one person, then later they be saying things like, we are a team.
I'm like 'Yes we are, noooooow.... that we've established that, I will need 50% of your check, I will collect this Friday, my people will talk with your people. Thanks for your lack of service and theft of hours, highly unappreciated'

Am I the only store that actually has all the tables the same height? It says to put the front tables shorter in trans. communication, but the tree flat VMG says to make it all the same height.

Finish you ask ? Ha ha. You do the math and tell me: 400 hours work with 129 hours of scheduled team members to complete the work ...... did we finish ? Sheesh.

ETL; “But you had 2 smart huddles with 4 tm for 7 minutes to help you push !” Me: “ ya, I hear you, we suck.”
Also:
From HR: there are 16 attendance conversations and documentations that you better complete within the next few days.
Me: “I don’t even know those tm !”

The very definition of Impossible, not gonna happen. Is it cause i’m A failure ?

Nope, it's Target and there bad choice of either conveying their path in which they intend and how they will really get there or the management they allow to sit on thrones until a bigger king or queen arrive.
I do believe this job can take a toll on your mental, cause I have become quite insane myself >.>
The time is coming though and I will make my much needed escape (I'll probably need therapy, you will probably need it too)

Am I the only store that actually has all the tables the same height? It says to put the front tables shorter in trans. communication, but the tree flat VMG says to make it all the same height.
Ours are the same height, they are low and make for more backstock, but hey, they are out of the way of my light signing above LOL XD

No, it's fine, they wouldn't let me order it for that. I'm hoping I can figure out a label template that'll print on the regular label sheets so I don't have to leave my ratchet F48 (99) labels with the (99) handwritten in up during our visit.
Have you tried printing location labels with the Zebra printer? I have done it but not frequent enough to give you steps how. All I remember is typing the location, then bringing up a POG and then it gives you the option to print location label?

Last edited:
Back