MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

When you guys are off or scheduled in a different department, does anyone help with signing?

😂😂😂😂😂 Doesn't matter if I am not scheduled in Signing. If I am in the building, they will ask me to help or do the signing anyway. Which is fine - I don't really want anyone touching it & messing it up. If I am off, it waits till I come back.

I got into it with my etl. He refuses to let me do any signing when I'm not scheduled. However, I'm constantly getting pulled to help on the line, sfs, backroom and guest service. I lose countless hours of signing all the while everyone else gets caught up on their work. I've had two ism pallets come in while I was in the store and wasn't allowed to touch them since I was 1 of the two backroom tms that day. I'm honestly fed up.

Anyone have the part number for the hair dryer display holders? I have none and the aisle is pretty empty

If I remember this week, I can get you the numbers for both. I received the new candy focal last week and the produce one came in right after Christmas.

@signingminion Have you looked to see if the BabyFresh cooler is going in Market? It would make more sense in Baby but if you don't see it there might be worth a look. I have not received any cooler as of yet and did not see anything of note about it the baby transition guide either.
Just saw the pmt email, it's not Babyfresh brand, it's the brand Jennifer garner made. But it definitely outlines it is not the same dpci in market.

20190108_080954.jpg

Is the head adapter facing the right direction? I seen a pic where the opening is facing the outside not inside like mine.

Attachments

• 20190108_080951.jpg
    20190108_080951.jpg
    845.5 KB · Views: 27
View attachment 6948

Is the head adapter facing the right direction? I seen a pic where the opening is facing the outside not inside like mine.

Mine face outside. I feel like that works easier for twisting with the cables hanging down, but I've never done it the other way so can't say for sure.

Also, if I haven't already mentioned it, look into ordering extras of that part. If the pole falls over onto the floor, that part breaks so easy! Having an extra bag of them has saved me more than once. I also learned to be very careful with where I lean the pole when using it. Usually just lay it flat now.

Hanging overheads. Very convenient when it's smaller signs or it's too late in the day for having the Wave out on the floor.
Never too late... that's what Cones are for. 😉

Anyone have the part number for SCO gum&mints fixture?

I don't even know what to call these to look up a part number. Would anyone happen to know the part number for the blank versions of these for the market overheads?

Attachments

• IMG_20190109_074659703_BURST001-min.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 29
Back