MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

@oath2order

Question, does your store still have a beacon endcap? The one's with the big graphic and 2 ft glass shelves? Or did it go away during your remodel?

I'm so glad they redesigned the wall fins. The ones we had last year were horrible and broke so fast. These new ones are way nicer.

I'm so glad they sent so many 4 ft white shelves. They're not used at all but now we finally have approximately 40 or so extras.

They sent over 50 2ft white shelves. We kept a little over 30.

I'm so glad they sent so many 4 ft white shelves. They're not used at all but now we finally have approximately 40 or so extras.

I want space to store that many without it vomiting onto my fixture room floor or into guest carts...

How small is your fixture room.

We have pallet space up top for approximately 8 pallets. Five sections for 4ft shelves on the wall.

One of my pallet spaces is taken up by a whole pallet of shoe boxes. And I've yet to see any get used. Why do we need so many?

Funny! We needed about 40 4ft shelves and got none..... we had extras but had to use a lot of gray ones for now....

I want space to store that many without it vomiting onto my fixture room floor or into guest carts...

We're storing our extra shelves in open tubs in the fixture room. Filled all of my wall sections to the ceiling so any extras just get to live on the tubs now. We are too space constrained in the backroom for me to palletize them and we'll use them sooner rather than later anyway to bother with all that work.

Anyone know where to find the Visual Adjacency for the HeyDay focal? I lost mine and it's not included in the online VAs

@oath2order

Question, does your store still have a beacon endcap? The one's with the big graphic and 2 ft glass shelves? Or did it go away during your remodel?

I read all the threads but I skim, so I saw this as bacon endcap which sounded awesome but when I saw the later question about it being in makeup I had to go back and re-read everything.
Dammit reading comprehension. keep up.

Did everyone put up the recent, "join the team" signing that arrrived? As far as HR is aware, they are not hiring atm.

We got a couple when the brand launched and the hey day page on work bench references it but I can’t find it anywhere. It’s supposed to be handy for zoning

Searching heyday visual pops up the visual adjacency but from last year. Which set date are we talking about?

Back