MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I kinda forgot all about me CSE today and set a couple curtain pogs and did price change instead. Hope I remember on Monday.

Does anyone know the SAP# for the light on top of this endcap?

Attachments

• 4916484A-FD0E-4D65-AEB2-F5E3FEC9319C.jpeg
    4916484A-FD0E-4D65-AEB2-F5E3FEC9319C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
How small is your fixture room.

We have pallet space up top for approximately 8 pallets. Five sections for 4ft shelves on the wall.
I've got steel but the crown can't fit unless every shelf is off the opposite wall. So that's not a thing. I store unopened cars of fixtures and pfresh pushers up there in stacks. I've got two pallets of shelves out in regular steel as well, since I ordered 120.

I've got steel but the crown can't fit unless every shelf is off the opposite wall. So that's not a thing. I store unopened cars of fixtures and pfresh pushers up there in stacks. I've got two pallets of shelves out in regular steel as well, since I ordered 120.

how do you function

Fabric frames? We've had the 2.0 remodel and I don't remember anything like that. All we have is just a smaller version of the thing that holds the large 60in CSEs.

It's a Next Gen store thing. Store with 2.0 are still old school with the CSE, we'll catch up once our stores get a full store remodel. At least I think that's the plan.

It's a Next Gen store thing. Store with 2.0 are still old school with the CSE, we'll catch up once our stores get a full store remodel. At least I think that's the plan.
I can look when I get in. We have all fabric CSE signing. Kinda awesome because it never changes anymore

Working 5 days this week under signing but pretty much done with everything and did 3x5 signing maintenance. Going to be a boring week.

Working 5 days this week under signing but pretty much done with everything and did 3x5 signing maintenance. Going to be a boring week.

Wow. I only got 4 days under signing and I'll probably use a fair amount of it. Not as ahead as I'd like to be because I spent most of last week helping plano team. I got a lot done today though, so I'm feeling pretty good about things. Just in time to have the wind taken out of my sails when my leadership officially tells me that the signing role no longer exists. Should be any day now, I suppose.

It seems to be in step with the beauty revamp/ gs revamp/etc level. We're assuming we will hit it next round as well since we are due for beauty and electronics next year.

Why does our cosmetic trendspot (beauty blowout) pog ask for pegs? Is there really a fixture or shipper for that? Listing calls for reg. pegs but that wont work. We just have shelves and been using acrylic bins.

Last edited:
Why does our cosmetic trendspot (beauty blowout) pog ask for pegs? Is there really a fixture or shipper for that? Listing calls for reg. pegs but that wont work. We just have shelves and been using acrylic bins.
Which fixture in beauty is that, the big oval one in the middle, or the table with the clear cylinders on top with the loofahs?

The past few pog I’ve had for that calls for pegs. I don’t have the bar either but it’s a small 2 foot (maybe 1.5) crossbar that has small beauty crossbar hooks similar to the Burt’s bees cubby or (naturals table)

The past few pog I’ve had for that calls for pegs. I don’t have the bar either but it’s a small 2 foot (maybe 1.5) crossbar that has small beauty crossbar hooks similar to the Burt’s bees cubby or (naturals table)

hmm.. gotta hunt for that part # tomorrow

I don’t have the number but I’ve seen it in the beauty fixture guide or the master fixture guide so it’s accessible if you have access to workbench. I can look Monday if you don’t.
I took a look at the fixture guides and didn’t see the light. If you don’t mind please taking a look

Does it have shelf slots? Maybe they want the white crossbars from Lace with the pegs that slide over those?

So have any of you guys been told exactly what you'll be doing when you're modernized away? I've only gotten some vague ideas but I haven't really liked any of them.

It seems like I'll probably still get a few signing hours here and there to break down and organize the pallet and do things like overheads that don't really have an area, but I'll likely also be assigned an area. Which to me kind of sucks because that's just one additional thing I'd be responsible for on top of trying to get the truck/pulls/spln/revisions/backstocking done with limited time.

So have any of you guys been told exactly what you'll be doing when you're modernized away? I've only gotten some vague ideas but I haven't really liked any of them.

It seems like I'll probably still get a few signing hours here and there to break down and organize the pallet and do things like overheads that don't really have an area, but I'll likely also be assigned an area. Which to me kind of sucks because that's just one additional thing I'd be responsible for on top of trying to get the truck/pulls/spln/revisions/backstocking done with limited time.

I don't exactly know how to bring it up to my STL. Because my PPTL doesn't know anything either. I am reasonably certain my STL is kind of hoping this all goes away so she doesn't have to lose the plano team.

I don't exactly know how to bring it up to my STL. Because my PPTL doesn't know anything either. I am reasonably certain my STL is kind of hoping this all goes away so she doesn't have to lose the plano team.

Yeah originally we were told we'd all carry on as normal, just hidden as something else in the schedule. But I guess something changed when the STL started getting detailed. They have briefed my PPTL, but he's not able to tell us a lot of the specifics yet. He really wasn't even supposed to tell us the general stuff, but I already knew about a lot of it from here so he did confirm a few things and give a few ideas of what I might do. And anything I suggested that I might actually like doing wasn't going to happen. So we'll see..

Back