MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

That looks great! I have so many soft lines quads tables and other nonsense in front of everything that I can’t even think of getting to that right now...
anyone else have an idea of how to get the team to communicate if they need stuff? It’s silly for everyone to have to look up every single piece of information on workbench if they could just write a note... or just tossing it if it’s trash. Half of our fixture room is actual broken stuff. It’s not like I can fix a broken label holder. Haha

I got with my STL and locked up my fixture room. I got with HR and had them add my fixture room key as an equipment for signing in and out purposes. ONLY LOD IS ALLOWED TO SIGN THE KEY OUT. So if I own that room, I have the biggest say on who goes in. So far since I cleaned it in January and locked it up, it’s been very organized.

Plus I’ve been holding tm as well as tl’s accountable!!

A first for me too. Took me quite a few minutes to figure out what I thought I was supposed to do. And then, the paint label strips were still confusing so I just left the old ones in for now and will wait to see if I get any new color strips in first since they always come well after the set is complete.
We have 6 sections for art combo. Pegs are correct and matched the image, but shelves got switched. Image showed paint in section 1, but system has it tied to section 6. Tape shows on section 5, but is located on section 2, etc.

So for paint section, I have pegs that have labels for section 1, and below are shelves with labels for section 6. That's a first for me.

This has been the only pog I’d had to mysupport. We set it yesterday and I tried tying it standard although it’s a reverse aisle like we do in cosmetics and it worked up until sections 3 & 4 switched up on me so I set it the way it is shown in the pog image.

Waiting on mysupport for info.

When strips are wrong I print labels from line listing and place those over what ever they send me.

Glad to be done with this transition

My support sucks! So, I received CSE for jewelery and accessories. With the 2.0 move jewelry and accessories is not there no more. It moved to the RTW side. Now, wild fable is directly below the CSE grid. Do u guys have the juniors CSE up or the jewelry and accessories up?

My support sucks! So, I received CSE for jewelery and accessories. With the 2.0 move jewelry and accessories is not there no more. It moved to the RTW side. Now, wild fable is directly below the CSE grid. Do u guys have the juniors CSE up or the jewelry and accessories up?

Well.. we have both Jewelry/accessory and Junior up

My pog pictures didn't show anything out of order. Paint in section 1, the crafty stuff in the middle two sections, and then yarn in section 4. When I printed my peg labels it matched up with the pictures. Unless I missed something. Where did your paint brushes scan? Section 1 or 5? Did you end up setting the paint in section 5 then?

Sorry for asking a bunch of questions. Trying to see how bad this issue is and how best to communicate to the creators...though I am not entirely sure if they can fix or not. If you think of it, could you PM me your pog number tomorrow so I could pass it along along with mine in case they can do something on their end?

Paint brushes scanned for section five and we put them there. It's where the fixture fit.

Can you confirm the paint is supposed to be the lead in, is that how yours is set? And if you don't mind, if you have a minute tomorrow, could you take one of the paint label strips out and see if the reverse side shows yarn? My super curious mind is on overdrive trying to untangle this annoyance.

When you say, ribbons, do you mean the washi tape? Or do we actually have ribbon now too?

Damn, I am full questions today. Sorry if I am annoying the crap out of all you!

Paint was section 1, yeah. It was a 5 section POG that ended with Hand Made Modern. I don't have an Art Combo POG. I have Art 1, 2, 3 and 4.

This whole issue makes it sound like someone was being crafty and tried to make the shippers/fixtures for paint (you guys) and ribbons/tape/glitter (me) fit for both standard and reverse, but only accommodated the shelves and forgot the pegs.

It will be Friday but sure! As long as I remember.

Yeah, we have Washi Tape and Ribbons. As a never-remodeled-PFresh store, I get 25 aisles of Stat/Office to trudge through. Makes for some very very spaced out POGs. I get 12 feet of facings for 1 dpci of printer paper.

Last edited:

Are you just 2.0 or 2.0 + Next Gen?

Paint was section 1, yeah. It was a 5 section POG that ended with Hand Made Modern.

It will be Friday but sure! As long as I remember.

Yeah, we have Washi Tape and Ribbons. As a never-remodeled-PFresh store, I get 25 aisles of Stat/Office to trudge through. Makes for some very very spaced out POGs. I get 12 feet of facings for 1 dpci of printer paper.

Jesus what a waste of space that is.

I have juniors low wall CSE and jewelry/acc high wall CSE after getting 2.0. I had to order the juniors CSE because they never sent it. I only ordered the one time and that was over a year ago. MySupport couldn't figure it out (I had multiple issues) and our 2.0 corporate remodel contact only helped me get the jewelry/acc CSE updated for my store. So now that gets sent correctly, but I receive no juniors, ever.

It was such an ordeal to try to fix all of their mistakes after 2.0 that I decided I am done. Whatever they send that I can use, I will and if they don't send me an update for an area then it will remain the outdated CSE that is already there.

I got with my STL and locked up my fixture room. I got with HR and had them add my fixture room key as an equipment for signing in and out purposes. ONLY LOD IS ALLOWED TO SIGN THE KEY OUT. So if I own that room, I have the biggest say on who goes in. So far since I cleaned it in January and locked it up, it’s been very organized.

We did that for about four years. Even had the door locked when we weren’t in there during the day. What started to happen was the closing or weekend LOD would unlock it for anyone and the dumping was just as bad cuz of “oh, just lock it when you’re done”

We should try it again. After all, it’s been a year and 90% of the staff has changed. Hahah *sigh*

Did anyone get boxes for AX7294, AX7296 and AX7295, stuff called "seasonal angled riser collapsible", "seasonal collapsible bin" and " seasonal collapsible riser white"?

What is it with this fucking company and new fixtures? Why not utilize the bins and risers we still have from amplified gifting?

Are all the softline fixture in there too? After our remodel, we moved most of softline fixtures into our old shoe stockroom and it's been easier to maintain now, without having to lock it.

Personally, locking the fixture room would annoy the crap out of me. I want to go in/out freely and not having to wait for someone to unlock it.

Are all the softline fixture in there too? After our remodel, we moved most of softline fixtures into our old shoe stockroom and it's been easier to maintain now, without having to lock it.

Personally, locking the fixture room would annoy the crap out of me. I want to go in/out freely and not having to wait for someone to unlock it.

I would straight up do some seriously fun inappropriate things for someone if they could find somewhere else to store the almost dozen of softlines fixtures in my fixture room. I miss the days when they weren't allowed to have any of them off of the salesfloor.

I have juniors low wall CSE and jewelry/acc high wall CSE after getting 2.0. I had to order the juniors CSE because they never sent it. I only ordered the one time and that was over a year ago. MySupport couldn't figure it out (I had multiple issues) and our 2.0 corporate remodel contact only helped me get the jewelry/acc CSE updated for my store. So now that gets sent correctly, but I receive no juniors, ever.

It was such an ordeal to try to fix all of their mistakes after 2.0 that I decided I am done. Whatever they send that I can use, I will and if they don't send me an update for an area then it will remain the outdated CSE that is already there.
They somehow think we'r now have 60" cse instead of 68" cse. Mysupported three times so far. Every time I've had to request the post numbers for the correct size. Still getting the shorter cse. I'm not even sure I care since I get no time to catch up. I get juniors low wall, also no time to put up.

Back