MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Does anyone know what the Vineyard Vines front of store stanchion box looked like? (Like is it a little sign for a stanchion sign holder or a big free standing one) We were unable to locate ours...

Does anyone know what the Vineyard Vines front of store stanchion box looked like? (Like is it a little sign for a stanchion sign holder or a big free standing one) We were unable to locate ours...

damn, i was just at work. i could've taken a pic. it's for the big metal stanchion. the top piece said something like "vineyard vines coming soon to target" and then the bottom half was blank with a stripe print.

I've always wondered. Why exactly do they show the "DELETED" pogs on the Adjacency Calendar?

I've always wondered. Why exactly do they show the "DELETED" pogs on the Adjacency Calendar?

So, say a POG was deleted from this week and added to the week after. The merchandise for it may still arrive in time for its original week. Listing the week that it was deleted from gives a little insight on freight flow

It's a thin box, slightly longer than the normal stanchion sign box because the sign is a little taller (takes an extra section on the stanchion). IIRC t's labelled with the yellow front of store labels and says something like "Project Beach Teaser" or some such. Had a set date of 5/11 (not 5/12 like everything else) on the box. But we were supposed to set it as soon as it came in, I was told.

Hope that helps.

It's a thin box, slightly longer than the normal stanchion sign box because the sign is a little taller (takes an extra section on the stanchion). IIRC t's labelled with the yellow front of store labels and says something like "Project Beach Teaser" or some such. Had a set date of 5/11 (not 5/12 like everything else) on the box. But we were supposed to set it as soon as it came in, I was told.

Hope that helps.
My stanchion isn't tall enough to fit both pieces lol

anyone put up the memorial day overheads today? i had a shorter shift today so just building them took my entire shift. gonna have to put them up tomorrow morning. also fuck that beach ball. it gave me the hardest time.

anyone put up the memorial day overheads today? i had a shorter shift today so just building them took my entire shift. gonna have to put them up tomorrow morning. also fuck that beach ball. it gave me the hardest time.

Beach ball wasn't too bad. I don't get how the watermelon suppose to take 60 min and flamingo is given 20.

Lol. We have zero hours for it. My.old pptl took gen the part of the old OH that said mothers day. But the rest is still there. Don't ask me who will do it. They told me it wasn't my job anymore, so it's not. Let it just get thrown away.

Beach ball wasn't too bad. I don't get how the watermelon suppose to take 60 min and flamingo is given 20.

yeah, none of the times on the directions made sense but they never do lol. my brain could not comprehend the pictured directions for the beach ball, i actually had to go and watch the video on workbench for the first time ever to see wtf was going on.

Lol. We have zero hours for it. My.old pptl took gen the part of the old OH that said mothers day. But the rest is still there. Don't ask me who will do it. They told me it wasn't my job anymore, so it's not. Let it just get thrown away.

someone's going to have to do it eventually because 90% of it carries through father's day and probably the rest of summer. smh i don't know what they were thinking getting rid of the signing role.

yeah, none of the times on the directions made sense but they never do lol. my brain could not comprehend the pictured directions for the beach ball, i actually had to go and watch the video on workbench for the first time ever to see wtf was going on.

someone's going to have to do it eventually because 90% of it carries through father's day and probably the rest of summer. smh i don't know what they were thinking getting rid of the signing role.

What'll happen is ..... eventually, someone will notice it's not up and panic. Then they'll rush me to do it. Probably while I'm the middle of setting a pog. It'll be "Do it as fast as you can since we don't have hours for it." Well you what, fuck that shit. You want to manage and make the bucks, then manage. Dumb asses.

Mother’s Day fos overhead is still up at my store. 😂

Mine too. Totally forgot about it, but also wasn't assigned to do it on my little paper assignment sheet. Tomorrow I have hours to sort the signing pallet though, so I think I'll start with the new FOS.

What'll happen is ..... eventually, someone will notice it's not up and panic. Then they'll rush me to do it. Probably while I'm the middle of setting a pog. It'll be "Do it as fast as you can since we don't have hours for it." Well you what, fuck that shit. You want to manage and make the bucks, then manage. Dumb asses.

When they do approach you, let them know it will take MINIMUM 3 hours to put up.

Back