MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

From the June addendum, when we all change to Go Cart at the end of July-ish, "Only ETL's, PML's and AP team members will have access to place orders in Go Cart." So order, order, order! Write down all the hard to find numbers and kiss the ability to order goodbye!

From the June addendum, when we all change to Go Cart at the end of July-ish, "Only ETL's, PML's and AP team members will have access to place orders in Go Cart." So order, order, order! Write down all the hard to find numbers and kiss the ability to order goodbye!

Fuck me. I already have an extensive list of part numbers in a ring binder but I am not sharing that voluntarily. And I am ETL-less right now too. Time to call in favors with my PML, he owes me quite a bit!

Or, conversely, I'll just add ordering to the slowly growing list of "Shit SigningLady Doesn't Do Anymore." I've scaled back so much in the last couple weeks!

Last edited:

welp, that's extremely unfortunate. my etl is the one who asks me to order all the shit they need lol.

Only those people? So not the Store Director? ;)

My PML will refuse to order store things, as anything he orders comes out of his budget.

You know who I blame for this? VMs and their obsessive need to fucking order and hoard everything.

Let me know your size! We had extras yesterday. I can try to snag one for you tomorrow.
Lol, I unplugged all weekend and didn't even read here. Xl or xxl. Also mad there red/white lanyard wouldn't let me order it with $30 if other vine stuff in my cart. Sucked butt. I'm doubly annoyed now that I had to take down the whale today because nobody who asked me could be bothered. 🙄

Lol, I unplugged all weekend and didn't even read here. Xl or xxl. Also mad there red/white lanyard wouldn't let me order it with $30 if other vine stuff in my cart. Sucked butt. I'm doubly annoyed now that I had to take down the whale today because nobody who asked me could be bothered. 🙄

I will see if I can find where the TL hid the shirts tomorrow and let you know.

Fuck me. I already have an extensive list of part numbers in a ring binder but I am not sharing that voluntarily. And I am ETL-less right now too. Time to call in favors with my PML, he owes me quite a bit!

Or, conversely, I'll just add ordering to the slowly growing list of "Shit SigningLady Doesn't Do Anymore." I've scaled back so much in the last couple weeks!
No only can you not order but every store will be set a yearly budget and every order has to get approved by your DSD admin

No only can you not order but every store will be set a yearly budget and every order has to get approved by your DSD admin

Well, there goes any last remaining semblance of brand maintenance. Broken label strip holder? Just tape the strip in I guess! Old, yellow peghooks label fronts? Leave 'em, they ain't broke yet! Missing a fixture? Make it work.

totally put in a large order today for shit i know i'm going to run out of. i might start a similar binder that @SigningLady started w/ part numbers just so i have them in the future. i can't believe not even TLs can order? that just seems excessive and it feels a lot like something target is going to regret in the long run but what do i know, i've only been here a little over a year. smh, target.

Where does it say only ETLs, PMLs, AP can order in addendum? I only saw the budget part unless it's on another page I haven't seen.

totally put in a large order today for shit i know i'm going to run out of. i might start a similar binder that @SigningLady started w/ part numbers just so i have them in the future. i can't believe not even TLs can order? that just seems excessive and it feels a lot like something target is going to regret in the long run but what do i know, i've only been here a little over a year. smh, target.
My SDs response was “order a ton of generic stuff before that goes into effect “

And my store still has no fos signing up. No hours to do it. It's literally beyond fucking ridiculous that for years, I was held responsible for making sure the signing was up. But now with modernization, it doesn't matter. To think of all that time I wasted. I could have just thrown it all in the compactor and saved hours upon hours.

Just built the burger overhead for next week. It's pretty cool!

Built mine today too. It is pretty cool but I am really hating these new instructions sheets. Almost messed up the inner white column for the burger because the picture wasn't very helpful. Thank goodness I have extra foam tape on hand!

I am off Tuesday and told my TL she gets to hang the burger. I strongly suggested she use the wave because of the size.

And my store still has no fos signing up. No hours to do it. It's literally beyond fucking ridiculous that for years, I was held responsible for making sure the signing was up. But now with modernization, it doesn't matter. To think of all that time I wasted. I could have just thrown it all in the compactor and saved hours upon hours.

How does your DTL not visit and say any thing about the pallets of signing and no overhead? Seems like your SD/ETL/DTL think overhead just magically work itself up the ceiling.

The only t-shirts we had left were L. 😒

How does your DTL not visit and say any thing about the pallets of signing and no overhead? Seems like your SD/ETL/DTL think overhead just magically work itself up the ceiling.

The etl's only scurry around when a visit is here. But our sd has been absent for weeks. As for the DTL, who knows. I'm assuming she only knows a few words like .... modernization, cut, and hours ..... so I'm not even sure she knows what signing is.

i asked my former plano tl, my etl, and my sd about the gocart thing today and all three of them had no idea what i was talking about and told me i shouldn't worry because it didn't sound legit lol. am i the only one who reads the damn addendums? i swear no one in my store ever knows what's going on until it's already happened.

Built mine today too. It is pretty cool but I am really hating these new instructions sheets. Almost messed up the inner white column for the burger because the picture wasn't very helpful. Thank goodness I have extra foam tape on hand!

I am off Tuesday and told my TL she gets to hang the burger. I strongly suggested she use the wave because of the size.

I would pay to watch someone use the pole on that one. And if he/she succeed, my biggest respect lol

Back