MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Put up most of the overheads today, and those BTC ones around the store are seriously going to kill somebody. Heaviest ones I can remember in a while and only being supported by two cables... had to double up one of them that was hanging right above a futon display or I couldn't sleep at night.

Put up most of the overheads today, and those BTC ones around the store are seriously going to kill somebody. Heaviest ones I can remember in a while and only being supported by two cables... had to double up one of them that was hanging right above a futon display or I couldn't sleep at night.

Oh the books?

I forgot about those.

You mean you can't find yours? Mine came in later in the week via FedEx, it wasn't on the signing pallet.

I mean I read a label that said "BTS seasonal" on my pallet and now that I broke the pallet down (the label was behind shrink wrap and it's definitely not there now), I don't have it.

I literally hallucinated.

Yeah, I didn't like the way that felt either. I also didn't like that that foam tape was the only thing holding the outer pieces to the middle. So I put an extra set of wires on the outer and inner pieces just so if that tape does give, they'll still be attached to the ceiling.

How long has it taken y'all to do the two dump bins and the two focals? It'll be about 7 hours for me and I feel like I've been doing this too long

Back