MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I've done it both ways. Neither one saves you any time the way a label strip does, lol.

One does save some time when the strips come in though. But I guess it could just be the time spent measuring in the first place.

We had to do our big personal care transition a few months back both without the strips and without the pogs able to be tied in our devices. It was a mess that took the whole week before we could even tie.

Then when the strips came in, I had to move a lot of product like deodorant that was just estimated. Except one of our guys set all his labels using the lead in inches and a tape measure. Those matched the strips almost perfectly in all cases. Was a breeze going through his aisles.

Sorry, I don't have the number. But my tl just threw ours away today since there is no one ever put them up. No hours to do it.
Seriously ? Wasn’t that a pretty important, and noticeable thing to skip ? Only took about a half hour. I would rather have them up and have a flat of push rolled.

Do stockroom labels exist for the zebra printers yet? It's pretty wasteful printing out one label and tossing a whole sheet....
They’ve been a thing for a while! They came with my new store kit back in October so at least since October. I still prefer the older sheets as they seem to stick longer but I’ll use the hip printer when I only need a couple labels

Peers, assistance please. Need to order the packet of card signs for the BTS bins, does anyone have a number ?
I think I still have the kit unopened as I’m at a small format and we don’t need it but I hung on to them just in case. I can look tomorrow and if a kit number doesn’t exist you could PM me your store # and I can mail them to you.

Seriously ? Wasn’t that a pretty important, and noticeable thing to skip ? Only took about a half hour. I would rather have them up and have a flat of push rolled.

I guess not. So much of the signing piece doesn't get done anymore. Those colored label strips sat around for over two months until he threw them away too. It's just not important to our SD. Not my call.

FINALLY got the FOS stars put up. Only what? 2-3 weeks overdue? Been scheduled every dept except signing recently. Sigh.....felt good to be back on home turf. Now to work on the fixture room.....

Does anyone know if there will be a vendor coming in to build the new playhouse for the toy expansion? They did last time.

Anyone able to provide me with the part number for the BTC overhead sign for the home flat? My SD wants me to order it

If anyone has put up the newest redcard signs, when and how did you get them? We got the ones for the card reader but not the poster.

Back