MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Hi. I am brand new to breakroom, and this is my first post. Oy vey! I am a VM, and this is my second holiday season, and second amplified gifting wave. I am curious as to where I may find the direction for our store to order more fixtures, especially T frames for amplified gifting? We are so grossly under stocked in regards to fixtures that it is incredibly ridiculous, and I am having to pull convertibles from softlines to complete our amp gifting wave. Needless to say it is just a bunch of chaos right now. Any direction, or help would be appreciated…
Hello! Welcome!

You will need an ETL or your closing TL to order through GoCart on workbench. You can find all the part numbers in the AMP gifting VMGs here: http://targetstore.actonservice.com/acton/fs/blocks/showLandingPage/a/15648/p/p-0050/t/page/fm/0

These fixtures are expensive and will need DSD approval though so speak to your SD first about these. They sent out a survey a little while ago asking what stores had for amp gifting fixtures and to order the ones they’re missing by a certain date. I didn’t need to order any so I don’t recall what the date was but it has definitely passed. Fixtures like these can take a little while to come in. I would recommend talking to your SD and placing a MySupport for what you’re missing and they can sometimes do a rush order.

Hi. I am brand new to breakroom, and this is my first post. Oy vey! I am a VM, and this is my second holiday season, and second amplified gifting wave. I am curious as to where I may find the direction for our store to order more fixtures, especially T frames for amplified gifting? We are so grossly under stocked in regards to fixtures that it is incredibly ridiculous, and I am having to pull convertibles from softlines to complete our amp gifting wave. Needless to say it is just a bunch of chaos right now. Any direction, or help would be appreciated…

We're in the same boat. I'm not suggesting ordering more fixtures though. Where do we store them? Oh just shiver them in the fixture room. Nope.

All of our amp gifting fixtures from last year were used in other areas after. Seasonal, cb1, cb2, fos, and softlines. No need to store them and now we are just getting them emptied out of old pogs to set the new amp pogs. I believe we are using three convertibles from softlines because there are more pogs then amp fixtures though. VM has been awesome finding them for us.

I'm wondering if we are going to use any of the grey bins from last year for this year. So far I haven't needed any and I am half through the pogs...

I wish that we'd actually set the fucking things to POG and not VM the shit out of them when the POGs start.

I hate setting CB1, jewelry node, CB2, and Lawn and Patio. My STL comes in immediately after and sets things to how she wants them. When it comes to CB1/CB2, it means taking off all the product we just fucking set because god forbid we have something look like the proper VMG?

All of our amp gifting fixtures from last year were used in other areas after. Seasonal, cb1, cb2, fos, and softlines. No need to store them and now we are just getting them emptied out of old pogs to set the new amp pogs. I believe we are using three convertibles from softlines because there are more pogs then amp fixtures though. VM has been awesome finding them for us.

I'm wondering if we are going to use any of the grey bins from last year for this year. So far I haven't needed any and I am half through the pogs...
They probably assumed everyone tossed them haha.

Anyone else missing some ISM for the amplified gifting? We set the gingerbread carts and the candy + holiday socks yesterday and could only find the signing for the gingerbread cart....

Anyone else missing some ISM for the amplified gifting? We set the gingerbread carts and the candy + holiday socks yesterday and could only find the signing for the gingerbread cart....

Oh, good I'm not the only one feeling like I'm missing ISM. Those are the ones I am missing right now too.

Our amplified gifting is a nightmare. The ETL just shoved all the new bins into a pod. We didn't even know they existed. Since no one has time to organize anything ahead of time, we now have to retrace our steps to reset them. So in efficient. Is this what modernization's future is?

Our amplified gifting is a nightmare. The ETL just shoved all the new bins into a pod. We didn't even know they existed. Since no one has time to organize anything ahead of time, we now have to retrace our steps to reset them. So in efficient. Is this what modernization's future is?

Yes. But ASANTS.

My store was smart and put SFS boxes in one container.

My store drives me insane with how much it fluctuates on how good or bad things are.

We have a LOT of open pallet space.

I just have the gift wrap to build and set. And five pallets of fillback. And some ISM elements to place because they weren't with my other bins so I thought I was short and made adjustments.

Oh, and then I need to work on four+ pallets for mini/seasonal freight too.

Nevermind the OHs that are not finished or my late sidecaps.

I just have the gift wrap to build and set. And five pallets of fillback. And some ISM elements to place because they weren't with my other bins so I thought I was short and made adjustments.

Oh, and then I need to work on four+ pallets for mini/seasonal freight too.

Nevermind the OHs that are not finished or my late sidecaps.

Oh right the gift wrap to build woops.

hehehehe overheads hehehehe

Almost done with ampgift. Just three tframe pogs tomorrow :)
Wish I could say the same :( We only have one person doing Amp Gift. I'm VM but somehow I got stuck with Amp Gift and I'm new to all this. It's been hard struggling to get style caught up and my home areas looking empty because we have no TL over there and the ETL seems to think I have time to detrash 5 flats of H&H and home flat boxes.

Does anyone have a part number for the ceiling clips? We have almost NONE so we cannot hang signing from the ceiling.

We tied all of the amplified gifting to AG01.

Then, in what was a spark of brilliance amongst me and the plano team lead, we decided to do other ties. Fan Central node went from R to FC1. CB1/2 is now an actual aisle. Kids Node is KN. Jewelry Node is JN.

We are all hoping that this makes things a lot easier for everyone involved in the store, especially those who are all the new trainees

We tied all of the amplified gifting to AG01.

Then, in what was a spark of brilliance amongst me and the plano team lead, we decided to do other ties. Fan Central node went from R to FC1. CB1/2 is now an actual aisle. Kids Node is KN. Jewelry Node is JN.

We are all hoping that this makes things a lot easier for everyone involved in the store, especially those who are all the new trainees

Etl - tie all the amplified gifting to AG1, AG2, AG3, etc. Me - how will sfs or anyone else for that matter know where it is on the salesfloor? AG5 could be anywhere. Brain trust thinking by management.

Back