MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Didn't get enough patio/seasonal backer paper in for the aisles it calls for (backwall and aisle facing flat)

Stop being so cheap Target! Send us extras!!

Didn't get enough patio/seasonal backer paper in for the aisles it calls for (backwall and aisle facing flat)

Stop being so cheap Target! Send us extras!!
Instead they will send you 5000 boxes of backer paper only used for a month

Anyone read on the transition guide about letting guests buy patio displays to "save the sale" and when time permits, build another one. Fuck off

It's cute how they think time will permit. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We tried this a couple years ago. Didn't work and I ended up flexing folding furniture items into the flat to fill it in.

Last edited:
Hell our furniture aisle displays STILL haven't been built, for the set from... five? months ago or so

So do we! It's sitting in the container outside. At least 5 pieces. I told our ETL we should have built it back in December when we were swimming in hours. Buf no, now it'll be brought back in and put in the steel. Wasted time. Inefficient. Modernization.

Saw this on twitter and had to share... idk what store but this is so nice and I’m very jealous

I see they are following the "don't stack shelves higher than 8ft" that I saw on the info for the refresh. Hate to think about how many pallets of shelves they need to store because of that. 🙄 And we store ours differently, one up, locked in, the other flipped on top of it.

Love their many boxes of clearance stickers, looks to be about how much we have too.

I feel like this makes my fixture room look bigger. Ours is similar but we have a whole other side of light duty. And where is the printer/computer? Also, no softlines shelves or fixtures/bars??

I see they are following the "don't stack shelves higher than 8ft" that I saw on the info for the refresh. Hate to think about how many pallets of shelves they need to store because of that. 🙄 And we store ours differently, one up, locked in, the other flipped on top of it.

Love their many boxes of clearance stickers, looks to be about how much we have too.

I feel like this makes my fixture room look bigger. Ours is similar but we have a whole other side of light duty. And where is the printer/computer? Also, no softlines shelves or fixtures/bars??

that's how we store our shelves too! i don't even want to think about how many shelves we're going to have up in the steel taking up space once this refresh kicks off because our entire wall is LINED top to bottom with shelves.

and if this store is anything like my store, softlines has their own fixture room.

that's how we store our shelves too! i don't even want to think about how many shelves we're going to have up in the steel taking up space once this refresh kicks off because our entire wall is LINED top to bottom with shelves.

and if this store is anything like my store, softlines has their own fixture room.

I would love it if our softlines had their own room! Then my VM could stop passively complaining about any messes from GM/Plano but never actually helping keep the entire room clean.

Herein lies corporate's utter refusal to accept the fact that "not all stores have enormous fixture rooms". Or even "big" ones. Or even "medium" ones.

I would love it if our softlines had their own room! Then my VM could stop passively complaining about any messes from GM/Plano but never actually helping keep the entire room clean.
I wish this too since softlines is the one trashing our fixture room.... I watched a SL TL and the VM just dump amplified gifting fixtures and regular shelves on the floor today...

Back