MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Does anyone have the SAP number for the 4ft adhesive label strip holders that are used on the table in miniseasonal?

I love how much time and money they wasted sending those in separate boxes. I guess al the fixtures have to social distance now too. Mine went straight to the trash since I have an entire gray tub of 12inch peg hooks. Good job Target.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if the 100 I had ordered of these arrive in their own individual box! 🤣🤣🤣

Does anyone have the SAP number for the 4ft adhesive label strip holders that are used on the table in miniseasonal?

If your doing summer table, did you ever figure out what the other set of yellow table cover were for? It came in a different box from the risers we had to build. I thought they were skirts for the sides but it didn't quite fit right and had no instructions.

If your doing summer table, did you ever figure out what the other set of yellow table cover were for? It came in a different box from the risers we had to build. I thought they were skirts for the sides but it didn't quite fit right and had no instructions.
It just looked like a second table cover set. Same exact size just more gold instead of yellow. I just tossed mine

Our original table cover got thrown away since it came for the original summer set date. Maybe they sent out a second one because a lot of stores did that? We didn't end up building our risers and just used the white amplified risers and gray bins instead. :rolleyes:

Did you ask if they can provide extra blank strips?

Hi there, late response but Sara's letting me use the account again to post:

4ft blank strips should be orderable via GoCart now. If you cannot find them there, stores may then instead request blank 4ft label strips "to make shelves appear brand" by sending requests routed through MySupport (Signing, Fixtures, Displays, Supplies) and it will be passed along to the proper team to send you an entire box of them. Make sure to make notation in the MySupport request to have it forwarded to the 'Label Strip Contact' team, it will help the guys at TNC forward it directly to the correct people and expedite your replenishment request.

Thanks!

Pog/signing tm’s:
tough week for us.
we’re having difficulty with the (now overdue) Father’s Day t-frames - anyone have pictures ?
were all stores to set the front of store summer t-frames ? We set CB1 cart and towers but now see Pics of 2 t-frames with shelves as well,
lastly we set CB2 good and gather with cart & 2 towers - anyone add the third one that has a hot pink topper but no pog that I know of ?
‘Looking forward to easy street this week - as long as we can iron out the above, catch up on old signing that never got put up and fix all those old stationary errors created by the wrong labels & pog instructions way back when !

also, am I the only one with a micro-managing binder of weekly plans and daily completed To fill out Now?
kinda hoping I am not alone,
5 extra hours work/week that accomplishes nothing but waste my time And no one will Ever look at.

sigh, Covid leniency is disappearing and it’s back to “let’s demand the impossible from the team “.

oh, and 3 AM shifts disappeared after they were insisted on 2 months ago.

Last edited:
Pog/signing tm’s:
tough week for us.
we’re having difficulty with the (now overdue) Father’s Day t-frames - anyone have pictures ?
were all stores to set the front of store summer t-frames ? We set CB1 cart and towers but now see Pics of 2 t-frames with shelves as well,
lastly we set CB2 good and gather with cart & 2 towers - anyone add the third one that has a hot pink topper but no pog that I know of ?
‘Looking forward to easy street this week - as long as we can iron out the above, catch up on old signing that never got put up and fix all those old stationary errors created by the wrong labels & pog instructions way back when !

also, am I the only one with a micro-managing binder of weekly plans and daily completed To fill out Now?
5 extra hours work/week that accomplishes nothing but waste my time And no one will Ever look at.

sigh, Covid leniency is disappearing and it’s back to “let’s demand the impossible from the team “.

We set CB2 without the third tower as we had no labels for it. The Father's Day t-frames were not in pog workload so we're set by the VM or style team and placed in Men's. They stole the t-frames from seasonal to set, not sure if that was company direction or not but I'll be stealing them back for Halloween.

We are also being a bit micro-managed. Our workload is divvied up by day and person and shows how long each pog should take. Some of it makes no sense. An 8 hour Bullseye pog when it was only a retie!?! I don't think so. We bulldozed through two days worth of pogs in one night and that was working on a slower pace! This is what happens when someone who has never set every pog in the entire store plans things out but whatever, their circus, not mine.

I make sure my pog signing is up on time(ish) but anything else not done is the VM's problem to figure out as it's his job it sort it when it comes in now.

Pog/signing tm’s:
tough week for us.

Pics for Father's Day t-frames is found in vmg guide link > company space > amplified moments

Apparently the word is sensitive nowadays 😑. I just took them down no use in fighting it, although i did it like 3 or 4 days later when i noticed they were still up. I work overnight so i dont know if there was further communication that i didnt get lol

Hey everyone its been a bit since I've been on here. I know its a long shot, but would anyone happen to know what the part number would be for the Universal Tread A-frame lower legs? Someone crashed into the back left leg on a powered cart. I think I'm going to have to Mysupport it seeing as I doubt it would be on GoCart, but thought I would ask anyway. Thanks for any help provided. 8759.jpeg 8761.jpeg

Hi there, late response but Sara's letting me use the account again to post:

4ft blank strips should be orderable via GoCart now. If you cannot find them there, stores may then instead request blank 4ft label strips "to make shelves appear brand" by sending requests routed through MySupport (Signing, Fixtures, Displays, Supplies) and it will be passed along to the proper team to send you an entire box of them. Make sure to make notation in the MySupport request to have it forwarded to the 'Label Strip Contact' team, it will help the guys at TNC forward it directly to the correct people and expedite your replenishment request.

Thanks!
I have been looking for these on gocart. What serch term would I use to find thrm?

Hey everyone its been a bit since I've been on here. I know its a long shot, but would anyone happen to know what the part number would be for the Universal Tread A-frame lower legs? Someone crashed into the back left leg on a powered cart. I think I'm going to have to Mysupport it seeing as I doubt it would be on GoCart, but thought I would ask anyway. Thanks for any help provided.View attachment 10510View attachment 10511
It’s a construction fixture so your PML should have a part number

Has anyone received new pillow fixtures for domestic transition? We're adding an aisle but no pillow fixtures in the signing pallet...

Back