MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

gsa4lyfe

Always here
Anyone have a picture of the smart home endcap that sets in storage/Ultility? Non of the ism listed on the pog comes up in go cart and out EC looks super sad. Also if anyone had a picture of the perm lightbulb EC that would be cool too

Anyone have a picture of the smart home endcap that sets in storage/Ultility? Non of the ism listed on the pog comes up in go cart and out EC looks super sad. Also if anyone had a picture of the perm lightbulb EC that would be cool too
It's possible whatever you are missing is something the BDS vendor would be bringing in. We don't have that endcap now but last time we did, BDS maintained it. I can try to remember to snag a pic of the light bulbs endcap tonight when I go in.

gsa4lyfe

Always here
It's possible whatever you are missing is something the BDS vendor would be bringing in. We don't have that endcap now but last time we did, BDS maintained it. I can try to remember to snag a pic of the light bulbs endcap tonight when I go in.
Thank you! My old store didn’t have one and no one here knows what it’s supposed to look like

Good luck ordering that signing for smart home. It's one of those cardboard signing that has to be built and it's pretty tall. Those can be a pain in the ass to order because it's custom made, not like headers and fact tags. I can post a pic later.

gsa4lyfe

Always here
Good luck ordering that signing for smart home. It's one of those cardboard signing that has to be built and it's pretty tall. Those can be a pain in the ass to order because it's custom made, not like headers and fact tags. I can post a pic later.
That would be awesome thank you!

gsa4lyfe

Always here
Your lightbulb endcap looks way cooler than mine. But I haven't had a remodel yet so I still have the three-sided endcap header fixtures.
I’ve got the old 3 sided headers too but I have the light box just no sign. It came off the dyson fan endcap last year when they went inline

Thank you for the photos - very nice. Looks WAY better than ours ! Floor so clean, aisle so well zoned.....I’m impressed by yours, and embarrassed ours looks so bad.
with poster missing, trash on endcaps, floor littered, aisle in disaray, clearance stacked on that fan/air cond wall.....sigh.

Did anyone receive the bulk end deck fixture for paper transition?? Not sure if it was to come automatically or we should order it.

gsa4lyfe

Always here
Did anyone receive the bulk end deck fixture for paper transition?? Not sure if it was to come automatically or we should order it.
Bulk end deck? Only thing I got was some heavy duty shelving on my signing pallet

Did you detergent move from the backwall to in-line? Most of the detergent pogs went from 18 to 22 inch. We used all of ours that we got in.
The dumbest move. So much backstock! And to top it off, I didn't realize I needed to swap the shelves to 22s until I was setting the last section. 🤦🏻‍♀️ So now I need to basically reset that one. FML.

gsa4lyfe

Always here
The dumbest move. So much backstock! And to top it off, I didn't realize I needed to swap the shelves to 22s until I was setting the last section. 🤦🏻‍♀️ So now I need to basically reset that one. FML.
Oh super dumb for sure. My team also set the whole thing and then realized 😂 I asked them what all the 22 inch shelves were for and my TL goes....? I thought those were heavy duty for the back wall 🤷🏽‍♂️ I scanned the pog and showed them it called for 22s. Waste of time but it’s fixed now 🙃

Oh super dumb for sure. My team also set the whole thing and then realized 😂 I asked them what all the 22 inch shelves were for and my TL goes....? I thought those were heavy duty for the back wall 🤷🏽‍♂️ I scanned the pog and showed them it called for 22s. Waste of time but it’s fixed now 🙃
Glad I'm not the only one who missed that, lol. I am 4 shelves short for the backwall and they did not send any high capacity shelves. Already had the TL order them and so far, I have been able to make the pogs work w/o them.