MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Your lightbulb endcap looks way cooler than mine. But I haven't had a remodel yet so I still have the three-sided endcap header fixtures.
I’ve got the old 3 sided headers too but I have the light box just no sign. It came off the dyson fan endcap last year when they went inline

Thank you for the photos - very nice. Looks WAY better than ours ! Floor so clean, aisle so well zoned.....I’m impressed by yours, and embarrassed ours looks so bad.
with poster missing, trash on endcaps, floor littered, aisle in disaray, clearance stacked on that fan/air cond wall.....sigh.

Did anyone receive the bulk end deck fixture for paper transition?? Not sure if it was to come automatically or we should order it.

Did you detergent move from the backwall to in-line? Most of the detergent pogs went from 18 to 22 inch. We used all of ours that we got in.

The dumbest move. So much backstock! And to top it off, I didn't realize I needed to swap the shelves to 22s until I was setting the last section. 🤦🏻‍♀️ So now I need to basically reset that one. FML.

The dumbest move. So much backstock! And to top it off, I didn't realize I needed to swap the shelves to 22s until I was setting the last section. 🤦🏻‍♀️ So now I need to basically reset that one. FML.
Oh super dumb for sure. My team also set the whole thing and then realized 😂 I asked them what all the 22 inch shelves were for and my TL goes....? I thought those were heavy duty for the back wall 🤷🏽‍♂️ I scanned the pog and showed them it called for 22s. Waste of time but it’s fixed now 🙃

Oh super dumb for sure. My team also set the whole thing and then realized 😂 I asked them what all the 22 inch shelves were for and my TL goes....? I thought those were heavy duty for the back wall 🤷🏽‍♂️ I scanned the pog and showed them it called for 22s. Waste of time but it’s fixed now 🙃

Glad I'm not the only one who missed that, lol. I am 4 shelves short for the backwall and they did not send any high capacity shelves. Already had the TL order them and so far, I have been able to make the pogs work w/o them.

4/27 is the pre tie but if you’re anything like my store a lot of that freight already flow d.
Thanks. Nobody at my store bothers doing their preties anymore so I end up doing them all. (Or they pretie EVERYTHING so we have lots of outs because it doesn't pull.)

So much Easter Candy !! Were you allowed to donate ?
We used to be told NO food on salvage pallets - donate. Now we’re told do NOT donate.
What’s left ?
Fill the compacter?
So MUCH waste !

Back