MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Has anyone received new pillow fixtures for domestic transition? We're adding an aisle but no pillow fixtures in the signing pallet...

Does the pog show them? I haven't looked into my pogs yet. I am so far removed from any signing/transition info these days I have no idea what's going on for this domestics reset, just that my SD does not have a clue how to assign workload that makes sense outside of how many hours each pog "should" take to set. Last night I set sheets and now there's two aisles gutted from where sheets used to be but those aisles weren't assigned to set next. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Missing fixtures sadly is at the bottom of my priorities right now. Sigh.

Does the pog show them? I haven't looked into my pogs yet. I am so far removed from any signing/transition info these days I have no idea what's going on for this domestics reset, just that my SD does not have a clue how to assign workload that makes sense outside of how many hours each pog "should" take to set. Last night I set sheets and now there's two aisles gutted from where sheets used to be but those aisles weren't assigned to set next. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Missing fixtures sadly is at the bottom of my priorities right now. Sigh.

I haven't looked into detail what fixture it needs but based on the picture, it looks like our other 2 pillow aisles.

Anyone get instructions for the ISM in the first section of the comforter/duvet aisle?
I just checked we didnt get instructions in the box either but it doesnt look like unfamiliar stuff what did you need help with, we havent started setting that yet so i could be mistaken

Where do you guys set your seasonal foyer planograms? Since our remodel, we have no designated space. We use to use the L part from bullseyes playground but they took that part off.

I’m noticing for domestics it’s a huge downsizing on the number of aisles for sheets. Could just be me though. For the aisles I’ve set so far I’m down to like two aisles for sheets instead for like 4.

Anyone get instructions for the ISM in the first section of the comforter/duvet aisle?
Nope. Had to guess. I mounted the cardboard shelves on valance brackets and just plopped the info signs onto the shelves to rest against the pegboard. I'm giving it a week before they disappear.

Last edited:

Wait why is your SD planning transitions 😂 I'm glad my ETL and TL lets me plan the transition while they focus more on salesplanner and pre-ties. If ETL has an idea about setting but I feel like it's less efficient I tell him straight up, no I 'm doing it this way and why. In the ends he knows I'll do it right lol

Oooh whats that

New Target brand encompassing bedding and bath products. Basically is replacing all of Fieldcrest.

Wait why is your SD planning transitions 😂 I'm glad my ETL and TL lets me plan the transition while they focus more on salesplanner and pre-ties. If ETL has an idea about setting but I feel like it's less efficient I tell him straight up, no I 'm doing it this way and why. In the ends he knows I'll do it right lol

I have no idea why the SD is planning and not my TL. I never see either one since I am overnight and they are dayside. I have up fighting back about any of it. If what they plan doesn't pan out or make sense, let them learn the hard way.

New Target brand encompassing bedding and bath products. Basically is replacing all of Fieldcrest.
For the most part, Threshold Signature replaces Fieldcrest. The towels are the exact same towels and the sheets seem to be different colors of the old Fieldcrest sheets. Casaluna seems to be a completely new luxury bedding, and in some instances even more pricey than fieldcrest

I have no idea why the SD is planning and not my TL. I never see either one since I am overnight and they are dayside. I have up fighting back about any of it. If what they plan doesn't pan out or make sense, let them learn the hard way.

OHHHHH.

Poor fieldcrest.

Nope. Had to guess. I mounted the cardboard shelves on valance brackets and just plopped the info signs onto the shelves to rest against the pegboard. I'm giving it a week before they disappear.
thank-you!
So did anyone get instructions for the sheet signs? The ones that say "sheets that feel just right" and another one with a graphic.

Anybody get label strip holders in lately? Or are they still a thing of legend? We ordered some weeks ago and as of yet they remain a distant memory.

Anybody get label strip holders in lately? Or are they still a thing of legend? We ordered some weeks ago and as of yet they remain a distant memory.
Still waiting 😑
Edit: i lied we actually got 3 boxes in 😀 that i didn't see

Last edited:
thank-you!
So did anyone get instructions for the sheet signs? The ones that say "sheets that feel just right" and another one with a graphic.
I didnt get the directions but it looks like it just double sided taped together to make a box and you use the left and right brackets that fit into the slot on the side

Attachments

• 1592028614181319971129908627739.jpg
    1592028614181319971129908627739.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
  • 15920287692217309958730727313481.jpg
    15920287692217309958730727313481.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
Back