MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

thank-you!
So did anyone get instructions for the sheet signs? The ones that say "sheets that feel just right" and another one with a graphic.

I handled those the same as the ones in the duvet aisle: plopped them on the "shelf," overlapping them just so to create a layered, shadowboxy effect. I rather like this batch of signing, truth be told. Of course, I say that having yet to touch the Casaluna bedsets/decor aisle and its signing boxes that look big enough to eat me.

IIRC, the sheet and towel samples themselves are supposed to arrive separately. "Eventually."

I handled those the same as the ones in the duvet aisle: plopped them on the "shelf," overlapping them just so to create a layered, shadowboxy effect. I rather like this batch of signing, truth be told. Of course, I say that having yet to touch the Casaluna bedsets/decor aisle and its signing boxes that look big enough to eat me.

IIRC, the sheet and towel samples themselves are supposed to arrive separately. "Eventually."

Casaluna is very likely to kill you. Do not install without at least 2 other people to assist you! It is made out of actual wood is very heavy on one side which makes it difficult to put into place. The header for it is relatively simple though.

I didnt get the directions but it looks like it just double sided taped together to make a box and you use the left and right brackets that fit into the slot on the side
The left right fixture makes a lot more sense.... they didnā€™t send any and I didnā€™t even think of that.

I didnt get the directions but it looks like it just double sided taped together to make a box and you use the left and right brackets that fit into the slot on the side
We put ours on wooden shelves as the POG stayed and then put the pieces of cardboard on them. My etl probably wonā€™t like them and will probably not even last a week.

Does the pog show them? I haven't looked into my pogs yet. I am so far removed from any signing/transition info these days I have no idea what's going on for this domestics reset, just that my SD does not have a clue how to assign workload that makes sense outside of how many hours each pog "should" take to set. Last night I set sheets and now there's two aisles gutted from where sheets used to be but those aisles weren't assigned to set next. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Missing fixtures sadly is at the bottom of my priorities right now. Sigh.
We are having the same problem our etl doesnā€™t know anything about plano and wonā€™t ask the seasoned workers about it. So we are just doing what is on our list ;) I had three uboats of sheets that came off where I sent and the team lead for that area stated that she was going to have them flexed out.....yesterday we had to backstock everything and pull it today because we set that aisle pain in the a$& should do like things together because thing usually move

We are having the same problem our etl doesnā€™t know anything about plano and wonā€™t ask the seasoned workers about it. So we are just doing what is on our list ;) I had three uboats of sheets that came off where I sent and the team lead for that area stated that she was going to have them flexed out.....yesterday we had to backstock everything and pull it today because we set that aisle pain in the a$& should do like things together because thing usually move

I took the approach of just flexing wherever I wanted, tossed the sheets that didn't get set into the basedeck of where they would be going, blankets for a salesplan got thrown into a very light endcap of other blankets, pillows on a different endcap.until I can set the last pillow pog.

It is frustrating not to be able to work efficiently because the people assigning the tasks have never done the job. It gets less frustrating when I stop thinking about it, stop mentally fighting it.

My mistake, I thought it was one of those signs that just goes on a regular shelf.

Has anyone received the actual product displays yet for bedding and towels?
Mostly yes although got about 30 of one type of casaluna candles and couple of the rest šŸ˜‚

My mistake, I thought it was one of those signs that just goes on a regular shelf.

Has anyone received the actual product displays yet for bedding and towels?

No, I think I read somewhere that the sheets displays are coming late.

Back