MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Man what is up with the Halloween fabric CSE?! Their thicker this time making it really hard to stretch. I wasn't able to fit it at the last corner.

I saw the loops but the problem is they want the display on a shelf that’s set in notch 10, which then puts the loops way above the top of the gondola/pegboard, My fellow TM thought of maybe either using zip ties or the stake string, and maybe tying it to the power pole

My try at it with zipties. Has no issues deflating and inflating on it's own.

20200922_084800.jpg

Attachments

• 20200922_085204.jpg
    20200922_085204.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
  • 20200922_084856.jpg
    20200922_084856.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Anyone know what's in that big heavy cosumable signing box that says vrail??? We're not a Pfresh store but they keep sending us Pfresh signing and fixtures...

I just want to know when we will get the 7x11 sign holder for the shelves. I have asked for about 3 months now. On Sunday i had another ETL order them again. It said we should get them in 11days. I hope so. Didn't have any to put up all the Fun Run signs.

For those of you doing the rug reset this week, did you guys get sent the C-RAIL WITH HOLES (AX8127)? My store did not get sent them and now I am missing 2 of them. However I did get sent like 10 boxes of AX8129 the divider for tall items

For those of you doing the rug reset this week, did you guys get sent the C-RAIL WITH HOLES (AX8127)? My store did not get sent them and now I am missing 2 of them. However I did get sent like 10 boxes of AX8129 the divider for tall items

I got the c-rail fixture 2 weeks ago on the signing pallet. Dividers came in this weeks signing pallet.

I got the c-rail fixture 2 weeks ago on the signing pallet. Dividers came in this weeks signing pallet.
I had an TL check the Ceva portal for me, they never actually sent the fixtures and instead they are coming on the next ISM pallet

I had an TL check the Ceva portal for me, they never actually sent the fixtures and instead they are coming on the next ISM pallet

Our C-rails arrived with the ISM this week, separate from the dividers which arrived last week I think. I set one of those pogs and today.....so exhausting!

I know. ;) I was trying to be funny about the fact that signing pallets come to my store to die nowadays (unless I manage to sneak some precious minutes past certain ETLs).

I broke myself of that habit early on. If it doesn't get sorted timely, that's on the VM now.and his problem. (It's also much easier to ignore since I'm not plano anymore.)

I broke myself of that habit early on. If it doesn't get sorted timely, that's on the VM now.and his problem. (It's also much easier to ignore since I'm not plano anymore.)
I'm surprised your VM actually touches the pallet.... We have a TM that breaks it down, and every week has to purge the old stuff. I cannot tell you the last time style took their signing.

I'm surprised your VM actually touches the pallet.... We have a TM that breaks it down, and every week has to purge the old stuff. I cannot tell you the last time style took their signing.

Our stuff gets scattered about. Sometimes it gets put up. Mainly, it gets misplaced.

: shrug :

Back