MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I'm surprised your VM actually touches the pallet.... We have a TM that breaks it down, and every week has to purge the old stuff. I cannot tell you the last time style took their signing.

He's surprisingly pretty good about it. Overheads on the other hand.....still freak him out and he asks for help from me. And that's almost the only time he speaks to me, lol.

I set Rug 1, Rug 2, Rug 3 today by myself; and just to set it I had to demerch the entire thing... thankfully I used the ones from our ODL sets
Same. Used a few magna bars for the tallest rugs instead of the crails. Used some black signing bars at the top (the ones used in toys for inline headers) as a catcher if the tall rugs tilt forward. The crails dividers fit fine in magna bars FYI.

Same. Used a few magna bars for the tallest rugs instead of the crails. Used some black signing bars at the top (the ones used in toys for inline headers) as a catcher if the tall rugs tilt forward. The crails dividers fit fine in magna bars FYI.

We used that same C-rails divider hack for the BTS bulletin/white boards instead of the looped fixtures. 🙂

Is there backer paper for christmas? The VMG says "shrug" but the pogs say no.

Thinking back i might have pulled last years VMG

Is there backer paper for christmas? The VMG says "shrug" but the pogs say no.

Thinking back i might have pulled last years VMG
Yes. They sent out a bunch of set notes for early setting and it said if you set early you’ll have to go back through when backerpaper comes in. Recommend to not set certain pogs early because they would be difficult to redo

Can anyone tell me how you set this? Like how do you do a focal without any of the pieces that hold shelves?

Attachments

• CC09F2CF-B35C-4C2F-8820-04979FB3BD70.jpeg
    CC09F2CF-B35C-4C2F-8820-04979FB3BD70.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
Isn't that just one whole piece sitting on a basedeck? It's like the Halloween table but on basedecks.
I’ve never seen a a base deck that can be assembled without the use of the piece that the shelves notch into, unless it’s like the ones used over in kitchen at my store but I don’t think we have any others of those

I’ve never seen a a base deck that can be assembled without the use of the piece that the shelves notch into, unless it’s like the ones used over in kitchen at my store but I don’t think we have any others of those

It's just basedeck pieces used, no uprights. Your PML will know how to assemble it as it's been done numerous times before in Seasonal.

It's just basedeck pieces used, no uprights. Your PML will know how to assemble it as it's been done numerous times before in Seasonal.
Okay thank you, hopefully my store will understand that the planogram isn't getting set until next week!

Has anyone else built their around the world ISM? I was missing one of my supports, along with the zip ties and bolts and had to rig a way to keep the piece up without the support, and to keep the ISM together in one piece.... Also, is the Santa stop here sign coming in as a DISPLAY or box stock off the sales floor?

Has anyone else built their around the world ISM? I was missing one of my supports, along with the zip ties and bolts and had to rig a way to keep the piece up without the support, and to keep the ISM together in one piece.... Also, is the Santa stop here sign coming in as a DISPLAY or box stock off the sales floor?
I had everything in my box. The decor and the topper for the tree come in a lot and the Santa sign on the front comes as a separate display

Back