MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Hey all,
We have been stalling to set the trees on the ornament gondolas :
- were displays sent ?
- did you use inventory trees ?
- what DPCI goes there ?

I thought I read use box stock tree #77 but that seems like a very large tree and is quite pricy to take out of sellable stock and we only have ONE.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Hey all,
- were displays sent ?
- what DPCI goes there ?

I thought I read use box stock tree #77 but that seems like a very large tree and is quite pricy to take out of sellable stock and we only have ONE.

Yes, they sent display trees. And they are NOT Box 77, they are smaller and appropriate size for the focals. The display ornament boxes they sent for these are too much, way too many ornaments for the size tree. Not sure on the DPCI for the trees....they seem like a 3ft unlit flocked if that helps.

Using trees from inventory would be pretty hard as you wouldn't have the hardware to fit them over the top of the gondola. If we hadn't found the displays, the TL was just going to skip them altogether. Still not even sure if they plan on putting the ornaments on them.

Yes, they sent display trees. And they are NOT Box 77, they are smaller and appropriate size for the focals. The display ornament boxes they sent for these are too much, way too many ornaments for the size tree. Not sure on the DPCI for the trees....they seem like a 3ft unlit flocked if that helps.

Using trees from inventory would be pretty hard as you wouldn't have the hardware to fit them over the top of the gondola. If we hadn't found the displays, the TL was just going to skip them altogether. Still not even sure if they plan on putting the ornaments on them.

Anytime I have extra ornaments or display trees I give them to HR and they seem to appreciate that xD

BTW did anyone actually get tree anchors for the displays? It was on the VMG but it seemed like a hassle anyways...

Yes, they were sent super early and addressed to the SSTL. And they are completely pointless, don't even stay stuck to the table. They overcompensated for last year's misstep with no table legs by thinking this year we had to secure them down which has never been an issue prior when using table legs. Amateurs. 🙄

It really shows this year the lack of knowledge in whoever is in charge of Christmas pogs- so many of them have spacing/fit issues, merch is too high on shelves, displays too high to see and getting lost amongst the overhead.

THANK YOU !
Appreciate the help.
We will wait to find the right displays.

Do you still collect Target birds? We have a bunch this year.

Yeah my old boss texts me and lets me know when they're in stock, lol.
12 different birds, two three-packs of mini birds, and nine ornaments - got them all for my sister except the reindeer bird, that seems to be the hot one this year. Not available to order, and I've only seen one in the store and it was in bad shape so I passed, have to keep a lookout for more, lol. Picked up a few for myself and for grab bag gifts too.

12 different birds, two three-packs of mini birds, and nine ornaments - got them all for my sister except the reindeer bird, that seems to be the hot one this year. Not available to order, and I've only seen one in the store and it was in bad shape so I passed, have to keep a lookout for more, lol. Picked up a few for myself and for grab bag gifts too.
051-12-9723 reindeer bird.

My lanta I’m so happy this thread is still active and people are benefiting from its existence. This is the whole reason I wanted to resurrect TBR from the ashes of its first demise. To see nearly 12 years later that it’s still providing the same benefits I received from it all those years ago…. It’s honestly incredible.

My lanta I’m so happy this thread is still active and people are benefiting from its existence. This is the whole reason I wanted to resurrect TBR from the ashes of its first demise. To see nearly 12 years later that it’s still providing the same benefits I received from it all those years ago…. It’s honestly incredible.
I learn more from this Forum than I do from my store.

Hey all,
- were displays sent ?
- what DPCI goes there ?

#77 (5.5 ft tall tree) is supposed to be the replacement tree for the display rotating tree on top of the binned ornaments corrugate. We used a 4.5 ft tall tree ($100) instead.

Yes, they were sent super early and addressed to the SSTL. And they are completely pointless, don't even stay stuck to the table. They overcompensated for last year's misstep with no table legs by thinking this year we had to secure them down which has never been an issue prior when using table legs. Amateurs. 🙄

It really shows this year the lack of knowledge in whoever is in charge of Christmas pogs- so many of them have spacing/fit issues, merch is too high on shelves, displays too high to see and getting lost amongst the overhead.

If you think they suck for securing trees, wait till you use it for patio tables and chairs o_O

Who builds grill displays these days? PML, Vm, Presentation TM?

Whoever sets the pog should be building them now. PML is not supposed to anymore.

I still plan on at least assisting with the ODL furniture builds since those are VMG pogs. Grills are pretty straightforward and don't have many visual/style elements so I will leave those for Plano.

Back