MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Did anyone else’s store only get one of the shippers of the two needed for under the table in Mini Seasonal? We mysupported it and were told to order each piece separately instead of them sending us the full kit.

Did anyone else’s store only get one of the shippers of the two needed for under the table in Mini Seasonal? We mysupported it and were told to order each piece separately instead of them sending us the full kit.

So basically they'll send you 1/3 of the piece in 3 weeks, another 1/3 in 2 months, and the last third, NEVER.

This was posted by someone at HQ on yammer.

this is a known issue in select stores. Still working through details in order to provide an update to these stores. More to come.

So just a quick update using Sara's account:

This will be my last week with the label strip team as I am moving to a new role within T0591. I will however be continuing to monitor things and send stuff back to my peers whenever possible, but going forward I very likely won't have as much influence to address or change issues on the current program.

Thank you all to whomever have provided feedback over the past several years, I cannot thank you enough for the amount of support you have and still continue to send. I understand there's still the labels getting cut off on the front of the reverse side... they are finally going to start working on another new program that handles the algorithm for DPCI placement but it's going to be quite some time as they will need to wait for budgeting for next fiscal year, pending '23 results (fingers crossed.)

Special shoutout for Hardlinesmaster and SigningLady. I'll make sure to keep visiting her store until one day that mythical remodel happens.

- A

So just a quick update using Sara's account:

This will be my last week with the label strip team as I am moving to a new role within T0591. I will however be continuing to monitor things and send stuff back to my peers whenever possible, but going forward I very likely won't have as much influence to address or change issues on the current program.

Thank you all to whomever have provided feedback over the past several years, I cannot thank you enough for the amount of support you have and still continue to send. I understand there's still the labels getting cut off on the front of the reverse side... they are finally going to start working on another new program that handles the algorithm for DPCI placement but it's going to be quite some time as they will need to wait for budgeting for next fiscal year, pending '23 results (fingers crossed.)

Special shoutout for Hardlinesmaster and SigningLady. I'll make sure to keep visiting her store until one day that mythical remodel happens.

- A

Darn. It was really nice to actually communicate with someone @ HQ that actually cares, knows what their doing, and deliver results. We need more of you. Even though we tend to complain a lot about strips being out of whack, you've always been professional and courteous. You rock whoever you are. Good luck in your new position.

Me when communication says we have 2 weeks access to fuse for fixtures and it doesn't affect stores budget.

Black Friday Christmas GIF by Target

more details, please

Some stores that are getting rid of their white entertainment lit island fixtures will have some gondola changes and possibly in video games. This will affect aisle numbers changing as well for most of the block. In case we are missing fixtures/parts, Target is giving us access to Fuse for a limited time.

Some stores that are getting rid of their white entertainment lit island fixtures will have some gondola changes and possibly in video games. This will affect aisle numbers changing as well for most of the block. In case we are missing fixtures/parts, Target is giving us access to Fuse for a limited time.

It is amusing to me that stores are getting rid of fixtures my store hasn't had a chance to get yet. Our remodel has been pushed back 4 years now. We still have the old tech boat......

We just got in some white fixtures for the entertainment transition next week. Our shelves are all grey; it's going to look so good! 😆🤦🏻‍♀️

It is amusing to me that stores are getting rid of fixtures my store hasn't had a chance to get yet. Our remodel has been pushed back 4 years now. We still have the old tech boat......

We just got in some white fixtures for the entertainment transition next week. Our shelves are all grey; it's going to look so good! 😆🤦🏻‍♀️

Hopefully you aren't given the Montel backroom of death.

The new Figmint brand in kitchen is quite nice. It has made the gadget wall 10x better looking.

I wasn't that wowed by the set tbh. I expected backer paper and lots of ISM but it was just 2 headers. I think the green packaging color is nice and made the backwall pop more but nothing crazy.

Last edited:
Did anyone get 4-tiered shelves for baby board books in entertainment?

No. I think that's the pog they messed up the footage on for us too.

We've been missing a tiered shelf in another book pog that we made do with what we had for a couple years, but this one is trickier to do that with.

Did anyone get 4-tiered shelves for baby board books in entertainment?
Not a TM in this area, but I think I saw these just the other day, at least some of them. Didn't notice board books, but there were some of the very thin, early reader books on one of them. Looks really good and makes for a nice display of a lot of titles in a fairly small space.

Back