MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Does everyone set with GameDay/ODL to begin with or is it certain stores? We got both adjacencies but only ODL labelsrips I'm told.

I'd be curious what the north south cutoff is. Central NC is southern. Not sure when it changes as you head towards VA/TN/WV.

@Sarakiel

Lately the reverse side of strips are having schematics as standard. Started with Valentine, some ODL, now toys. God forbid this happens with HBA 😭
Well, that would be a nightmare. I hope @NCweatherguy is correct and they get the problem fixed before the label strips for Personal Care are printed. Those transitions/revisions are coming up soon and I really don't want to have print and use individual labels.

Is it possible to order the little white clips that attach to the new 7x11 sign holders? Not sure what's happening to them, but I'm finding more and more sign holders with one or both of the clips missing.
We still have lots of the old ones so it's not like we can't put up ad. But we have a growing collection of non-useable sign holders.

Is it possible to order the little white clips that attach to the new 7x11 sign holders? Not sure what's happening to them, but I'm finding more and more sign holders with one or both of the clips missing.
We still have lots of the old ones so it's not like we can't put up ad. But we have a growing collection of non-useable sign holders.

AFAIK you cannot order the clips by themselves. The newer style 7x11 holders have clips that are more secured to the sign holder (which is also more durable) so are less likely to wander off.

Did they send you enough for every front and back endcap? I’m concerned there isn’t enough EMPL to replace all in one sweep.

I know they are to be used for SPP and DPP only. However some existing endcaps in the store are not SPP or DPP. Are we supposed to skip these endcaps until they get replaced with a new POG?

It was mentioned that “Must Have” will be directed by POG and that there should currently be none used and it will be used in the coming months.

“Low Price” also will be directed by POG and be under $20 SPP. There may only currently be a few of these in store but I feel like if it’s not directed by POG then EMPL is currently the better default option.

How are you guys approaching this?

Back