MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

Digital PPAs are likely rolling out soon.

I took over presentation without any formal training. Found out about PPAs well into role and didn't really see the point. I was informed we could do them digitally but didn't realize we were a test store for it. HQ calls us up and asks why we're not doing it, and the only thing I can think to say is that I didn't realize I had to...

Oops!
We started digital ppa in 2020 when we had our remodel . And after that we had to do it with every set .

We started digital ppa in 2020 when we had our remodel . And after that we had to do it with every set .
Yeah we have a piece of paper that goes into a binder. And the TL is supposed to review the old ones that had issues with fixtures/ism even though they have no access to GoCart to track orders.

If you’re reasonably versed in presentation it’s just all things you do anyway.
Thank you for stating the obvious. I'm not being sarcastic here. My TL gave me that PPA along with a paper planogram (which was actually helpful this time although I don't often use it much) and after reading it through, I thought, "Well, who doesn't do these things?"
I can well imagine some TMs at my store, who don't like doing POGs, probably wouldn't do all the things on the list. But then they're rarely scheduled to help with them anyway.

Our store decided to box up all non food and QMOS all bakery and peeps in order to have enough room to set. All in all 8 pallets worth of stuff we're going to sit on to salvage next week. Good job Easter buyer!
Wow. This is all your Easter stuff that didn't sell? We have hardly any left, practically no candy.

Monday after Easter all we had was a single aisle (mostly jelly beans & Swedish fish) & a 4 ft back wall.
They were already setting the next mini.

Digital PPAs are likely rolling out soon.

I took over presentation without any formal training. Found out about PPAs well into role and didn't really see the point. I was informed we could do them digitally but didn't realize we were a test store for it. HQ calls us up and asks why we're not doing it, and the only thing I can think to say is that I didn't realize I had to...

Oops!
We're also doing ours digitally. Paper was much faster. Fill out the top, X Yes all the way down...done. Takes longer to type it and then snap a picture. Ugh.

You’re probably thinking of Fuse. Digital ppa testing wasn’t a thing in 2020. Fuse has similar tracking features for missing signing and fixtures for remodel and new stores.

You’re probably thinking of Fuse. Digital ppa testing wasn’t a thing in 2020. Fuse has similar tracking features for missing signing and fixtures for remodel and new stores.
Nope , fuse was just for fixtures and signing .
Fuse wasn’t asking if I pulled the batch or audit

Can someone take a pic of the mini seasonal summer spot ISM instructions? Out of the many boxes none came with instructions. Greatly appreciated in advance!

Yes! We're also missing the summer snack shack instructions sheet

And they want us to fill the survey with pics. I'm happy to show them our empty signing 😄

The one time I actually need instructions and it's not even in there instruction page on workbench.

Have to go to a different Target than the one that I normally go to, and I'm hit by this wave of nostalgia and it's literally only because I can tell their planogram team is  good unlike my normal store's.

Also because it's been remodelled and I have nostalgia for that.

Back