Starbucks Team Leaders

Yeah I think the toasted coconut is for cold brew. It's in the spring planning packet somewhere. My DM sent it to me so we could do our PPV.

Edit: Toasted coconut cold brew, launching 4/4. Uses a CBS pump and we'll add coconut milk to the drink.
You're right I just got the mail packet.

Yeah I think the toasted coconut is for cold brew. It's in the spring planning packet somewhere. My DM sent it to me so we could do our PPV.

Edit: Toasted coconut cold brew, launching 4/4. Uses a CBS pump and we'll add coconut milk to the drink.
I might have to finally try the cold brew...although toasted coconut in a Frappuccino will also be fun

What do you do if you don't have any and it not being on the order guide? Haven't seen the Ethiopian bags since taking over Starbucks.

Do you have any info on this drink?

My store hasn't opened yet, I've done my barista and Team Leader training but I'll start training my team next week! We have a lot of materials that we haven't broken down yet as we are waiting for construction to be done, but I'm sure I have info somewhere! I just wanted to know how to make it now since coconut and cold brew are my fav!

I just got the mailpack today, so ask your receiver.
does anyone have the dpci for the 5lb bags of Ethiopian dark roast we should be brewing next week?
So there is an update to the brewing calendar to brew Italian next week instead. Also use the 1lb bags.

Did you guys receive a cane sugar syrup? I didn't receive the toasted coconut one yet, which is odd because I saw it in the order on istore. I did get the iced white tea. Also... recieved more info on the barista championships. Looks like we need to hold a competition at the store level for our teams and the winner gets the pin. Coffee master cert. is no longer required to compete. In order to participate the entrant must be 18 or older, legal resident of US, have the title of store partner/barista/shift (I guess TLs can't compete ), employed by minimum 6 months prior to 1/1/17, must be in good standing with manager, licensed store associates must also meet the criteria established by respective employer and are eligible to participate in round 3 (area). "Licensed store barista should contact their employer for answers to compensation and/or reimbursement questions" I'll have my HR reach out today as it sounds like us licensed stores are eligible but may not recieve compensation.

Sounds good. Let us know.

I have received the white tea and cane sugar. We made the tea yesterday to try it out. Pretty subtle difference from the black tea--less tannic maybe. I'm not much of a tea connoisseur though. The cane sugar is still quite sweet imo. It uses a CBS pump, which is why it is lightly sweet.

How does one make that???

Cold brew instead of coffee?
Vanilla syrup and sweet cream before blending?
I just do cold brew and sweet cream to the bottom line, dump in blender, add vanilla syrup, coffee base and blend. It's pretty good!
The other day a guest had me blend just ice coffee and coffee base, no milk and it was actually pretty good too.

Back