Starbucks Team Leaders

Yes, as long as you aren't a supervisor in either place. Also, some Starbucks don't allow it. And both places will want you on weekends.

My TL started! Super happy to turn over most of the work to him and pick up some Presentation shifts. I got things turned around - we are almost totally out of the woods - and I've got a lot going on in my personal life, so it worked on a ton of levels. Yay!

Well done, Berry :D

On another note, we got a case of cane sugar syrup out of the blue.
Figures, since we'd stopped ordering it o_O

Is the 4th of July deal on sandwiches (50% off with purchase of grande beverage) a scan sheet we scan or will it automatically ring up?

Is the 4th of July deal on sandwiches (50% off with purchase of grande beverage) a scan sheet we scan or will it automatically ring up?

The same sale is going on now and it’s been coming up in the system, so I’d assume it’ll be the same on the 4th

My store is doing great! Very close to first in our group. Dont want to give too much away, but hoping to pull through to first by the end of the week! Not sure how we managed it but very proud of my team!

Who would order these?
Much less drink them?

The one that comes to $32.50 sounds disgusting.

Here Are 15 Starbucks Customers Who Should Be Very, Very Ashamed - https://www.buzzfeed.com/jonmichaelpoff/crazy-starbucks-orders?utm_term=.uxElXOzAE8#.mjxDMn7pzq

sub-buzz-10467-1530135632-1.jpg

Does anyone with a pizza hut know when we were supposed to start the lto buffalo chicken pizza? The transition just says july to august, I dont have an email and none of my leaders seem to be able to figure it out. Was I supposed to start it july 1st? I also dont have the signage yet.

Does anyone with a pizza hut know when we were supposed to start the lto buffalo chicken pizza? The transition just says july to august, I dont have an email and none of my leaders seem to be able to figure it out. Was I supposed to start it july 1st? I also dont have the signage yet.
The 8th! I just got my signage yesterday so hopefully yours is coming.

Back