Starbucks Team Leaders

Yes you should.
I've had the ingredients for about two weeks now.
The banana peppers came in on the truck for produce and the hot sauce came in on dry grocery's truck.
Was it auto shipped?
I wonder if it will be select stores then? Cause I actually order the franks hot sauce and banana peppers and didn’t receive them..

Yes you should.
I've had the ingredients for about two weeks now.
The banana peppers came in on the truck for produce and the hot sauce came in on dry grocery's truck.
Was it auto shipped?
I wonder if it will be select stores then? Cause I actually order the franks hot sauce and banana peppers and didn’t receive them..
Yeah, and there was an email sent showing which stores would doing this. I'm not at work today and I'm really forgetful but if you remind me tomorrow i can try and find that email.

Who would order these?
Much less drink them?

The one that comes to $32.50 sounds disgusting.

Here Are 15 Starbucks Customers Who Should Be Very, Very Ashamed - https://www.buzzfeed.com/jonmichaelpoff/crazy-starbucks-orders?utm_term=.uxElXOzAE8#.mjxDMn7pzq

sub-buzz-10467-1530135632-1.jpg
This looks like a novelty drink. Like, “lets order every order every ingredient they have”
I would actually pay someone $10 to drink and finish this drink, and see them twitch for 5 minutes.

Yeah, and there was an email sent showing which stores would doing this. I'm not at work today and I'm really forgetful but if you remind me tomorrow i can try and find that email.
We ain’t doing it them, cause didnt get an email , Ill double check WB.
Thank you!

Woot! Thank you!! I got my ingredients, but not the squeezy bottle for the hot sauce. Hopefully that comes soon or I'm going to have to steal a sbux mocha bottle.
I never did get one of those. We happened to have a couple on hand.. maybe you do too?

Awesome! Your store is lucky to have you.

Well done, Berry :D

On another note, we got a case of cane sugar syrup out of the blue.
Figures, since we'd stopped ordering it o_O

Thank you both. I am very likely moving quite some distance away (other half is interviewing for several jobs cross country) so I'm happy to not potentially leave them hanging...although I was going to get the desk adjacent to the TL desk...dammit!

I have four Presentation shifts next week...back to school, ahoy!

Woot! Thank you!! I got my ingredients, but not the squeezy bottle for the hot sauce. Hopefully that comes soon or I'm going to have to steal a sbux mocha bottle.
You can order the correct squeeze bottle on SAP.

Our sauce & peppers were auto-shipped so it looks like we're doing it too o_O
Have yet to see assembly directions on this.

Our sauce & peppers were auto-shipped so it looks like we're doing it too o_O
Have yet to see assembly directions on this.
Those are on work bench. Just type in buffalo pizza to the search. It also uses the chicken from the alfredo pasta.

Last year I had a huge Fruit Fly issues. This year I have it under control. The issue this year is the regluar house flies. Any tips getting rid of them? My team and I clean drains twice a day. Floor is sweeped and mopped at night. And walls and syrup areas wiped down. My Starbucks is right next to the entrance and next to our produce departmwnt (Super).

Last year I had a huge Fruit Fly issues. This year I have it under control. The issue this year is the regluar house flies. Any tips getting rid of them? My team and I clean drains twice a day. Floor is sweeped and mopped at night. And walls and syrup areas wiped down. My Starbucks is right next to the entrance and next to our produce departmwnt (Super).

It's probably not Steritech-approved, but I see lots of "hacks" online that involve water, vinegar and dish soap in a cup covered with Saran wrap with holes poked in it. The bugs go for the vinegar, and the soap reduces the surface tension of the liquid so they drown instead of floating on top. The Saran makes it harder for them to get out once they're in.

It's probably not Steritech-approved, but I see lots of "hacks" online that involve water, vinegar and dish soap in a cup covered with Saran wrap with holes poked in it. The bugs go for the vinegar, and the soap reduces the surface tension of the liquid so they drown instead of floating on top. The Saran makes it harder for them to get out once they're in.
This was what I did for the fruit flies last year. I'm talking about the huge flies.

Same here with the house flies since they're coming in the front door (CAs leave them open while running lines of carts in).
Not recommended but a barista took short pieces of fly paper & stuck them down low between fixtures, changing them daily.
After a few days (& talking to the CAs) we didn't see them for a bit.

Also rinse the syrup bottles every night. And if your team doesn't already take the trash to the back at night, they should. Clean all of the trash cans too.

Unfortunately, the open doors invite houseflies in. You need to make sure they have no reason to stay.

Spray them with something and kill them. There will be a fly or two in the store whenever it’s warm outside, so there isn’t much hope of getting rid of them completely. If there are constantly several of them after you’ve killed a few, then they could be living in the store. In the stores I’ve seen, the flies usually live on the floor somewhere because that’s where water and dirt build up.

Back