Starbucks Team Leaders

PIZZA HUT: I just got everything in for the buffalo pizza yesterday and was just wondering if you guys had any information on how long the sauce is good in the bottle and peppers(in marketable)? Do we thaw them and for how long?
I believe the sauce is 7 days and the banana peppers are 2? I could be wrong though.
It's on the pizza hut shelf life chart.

Our PMT got a e-mail and a large package for us today. Our current Mastrena is at the end of its life cycle (8 years). So its time to swap out for a new one!!! Our current one has gone to hell in back. Had its guts ripped out and replaced 4 times in its life time. And parts swap out in between. Our store from what I was told started with two machines and the other went down. Current one has been doing the job of two for our volume for 8 years. Finally gets to go to Mastrena heaven.

When I took over Starbucks, I didn't see myself get excited over this. My team and I are overjoyed. Sorry, had to share :):):):):)

Our PMT got a e-mail and a large package for us today. Our current Mastrena is at the end of its life cycle (8 years). So its time to swap out for a new one!!! Our current one has gone to hell in back. Had its guts ripped out and replaced 4 times in its life time. And parts swap out in between. Our store from what I was told started with two machines and the other went down. Current one has been doing the job of two for our volume for 8 years. Finally gets to go to Mastrena heaven.

When I took over Starbucks, I didn't see myself get excited over this. My team and I are overjoyed. Sorry, had to share :):):):):)
Will you have two? Or are they taking the old one away?

Will you have two? Or are they taking the old one away?
Still only one, we will get a true second one next year when we get our remodel. Our current one would have something inside it break down once a month. No point in keeping it, I guess it would be nice but we are required to send it out. Because it is at the end of its life cycle.

Eight years?!
Ours is almost eleven & we're well into the phase of something going out every other month.
It's sad when you know all your service vendors on a first-name basis.

Eight years?!
Ours is almost eleven & we're well into the phase of something going out every other month.
It's sad when you know all your service vendors on a first-name basis.
My Service Vendor name is Robert and have been coming out to fix our mastrena for the last year lol. Yeah, first name basis too :p

Has anyone gotten the bullseye cake pop and cookies yet? Are they reorderable?
As of Friday night, they have appeared on the order guide. I ordword some before I went on vacation. Not sure if they actually came in but it's on there.

Well, my store has ETL SF/GE, so that's who it is, lol. It is not supposed to be GE, but whomever is over Market. If you have an ETL Food, that must be who has sbux.

Just applied for SBUX TL as an Electronics TM. Any advice/idea on interview? Probably won't get it (going to do my best!) but any advice? Thank you!

I'm in a Super running the Modernization pilot. I'm aligned under the Food & Beverage Leader.

There are 2 Food & Beverage Leaders. One oversees Starbucks, Deli, Bakery, and Produce. The other is Meat & Frozen, Dairy, Dry Groceries, and whatever you call the paper/chemicals/pets area. There are Leads in each area except for Deli and Bakery, of which shares a single Lead.

Everyone is just called a Food and Beverage Lead. I'm the Food Service Lead but might as well just call me the Starbucks Lead because we don't have a Cafe/Pizza Hut/Food Ave.

Last edited:
Just applied for SBUX TL as an Electronics TM. Any advice/idea on interview? Probably won't get it (going to do my best!) but any advice? Thank you!

I interviewed w/ a company years ago... for a role I was not experienced at, but really wanted to learn it. My first interview went GREAT. My second, not so much. I knew I was slightly out of my element when I had to answer questions from a 4 person panel-interview about a position that I didn't know. I put on a good game-face, but deep down in my gut, I knew I was not their best candidate. I did NOT get the position that I wanted.... but they liked me enough to offer a different position; which I politely declined.

That being said:

@Nokiddiegloves , when you're in your interviews, do you ever have that "gut feeling" that you didn't give a great (high scope) answer to their question? Do you leave your interview with the "hindsight" that you wished you would have answered differently? Can you "read" your interviewer's body-lanquage? You always want your interviewer to be fully engaged in what you'll say NEXT. Do you "know" when you've lost them? When you leave your interview, in retrospect, do you KNOW where the struggle was? From what I can assess, you are quite qualified for TL....... what do YOU think may be the set-back?

(I'm not trying to pick on you..... just offering a different perspective.)

sprinklesontop

Back