Starbucks Team Leaders

First day at Starbucks!!!! I felt so useless for the first thirty minutes but learned how to do POS and write the cups. Made my first of many Frappuccinos. Slowly getting used to it :p Dear lord though, had one guest get three different frappuccinos and two pastries in one breath. Had to take a double take to get the first part of what he said. :confused:
This guide may help you.
https://www.thebreakroom.org/threads/starbucks.96/

@Planosss im currently training at mystore. I’m learning how to make drinks here first then will go to our sister store to train with their tl. Our Starbucks got completely torn out and remodeled. We don’t have a dish washer or backroom for our Starbucks anymore. Instead they built a small room in our backroom that has a refrigerator and freezer for Starbucks and like three cages for backstock. So now instead of going five steps to grab stuff we have to walk all the way down to the backroom for cups, pastries, coffee, and ingredients.

It looks so pretty and great but not having storage space hurts a lot
That’s what I thought about mine at first, but the bar is soooo long (thanks to having 2 registers, 2 Mastrenas, a 3 compartment sink, and the ice machine) that I have tons of cabinet space. I have a backup of every single cup, lid, and beverage ingredient in my cabinets. When we use the backup, we signal that we need to replace it; this works as a list of what we need to replenish. It sucks to have to go so far for stuff, but we’ll be making fewer trips, so that’s nice.

Feels like it will be a tight squeeze for us. Oh well, two new espresso machines is better than our current dying one.

Also, almost out of plastic Forks and Spoons. Tried to order some but looks like they were cut from my order (not being shipped). What can I do in the mean time? Can I just requisition some from the sales floor?

That’s what I thought about mine at first, but the bar is soooo long (thanks to having 2 registers, 2 Mastrenas, a 3 compartment sink, and the ice machine) that I have tons of cabinet space. I have a backup of every single cup, lid, and beverage ingredient in my cabinets. When we use the backup, we signal that we need to replace it; this works as a list of what we need to replenish. It sucks to have to go so far for stuff, but we’ll be making fewer trips, so that’s nice.
Can we see pictures please?

Feels like it will be a tight squeeze for us. Oh well, two new espresso machines is better than our current dying one.

Also, almost out of plastic Forks and Spoons. Tried to order some but looks like they were cut from my order (not being shipped). What can I do in the mean time? Can I just requisition some from the sales floor?
Forks and spoons for sbux use?

Iced Vanilla Bean Coconutmilk Latte
Or
Iced Vanilla Bean Coconutmilk Macchiato

Recipe card says macchiato, I say macchiato
Sirens eye chalking says Latte, register kind of says latte.

Macchiato makes sense to me on how it’s made

Which is it? Lol

if you can't get the starbucks one you can order the cafe ones off sap

Iced Vanilla Bean Coconutmilk Latte
Or
Iced Vanilla Bean Coconutmilk Macchiato

Recipe card says macchiato, I say macchiato
Sirens eye chalking says Latte, register kind of says latte.

Macchiato makes sense to me on how it’s made

Which is it? Lol
its made as a macchiato. its called a latte since its easier for people.

do you guys date sandwiches individually or just one sticker on the whole tray? I date every single sandwich but there's a girl at my store who insists that I don't need to. what is Steritech expecting?

Back